Banking sectors are now moving to online banking services, which enable customers to get access to their accounts form their web enable computers to banking online system. The main purpose of this article is to describe the major issue and challenges in the development ... View more
1. Liu CC; The relationship between digital capital of internet banking and business performance', Int. J. Electronic Finance, 2008; 2(1):18-30.
2. Gautam L et al.; E-Banking in india: Issues and challenges', Scholar Journal of Economics, Business and Management, 2014; 1(2):54-56.
3. Angelakopoulos G, Mihiotis A; E-banking challenges and opportunities in Greek banking sector. Electronic Commerce Research Journal, 2011; 11(3):297-319.
4. Al-Hawari, M. and Ward, T. (2006). The impact of automated service quality on financial performance and the mediating role of customer retention. Journal of Financial Service Marketing. 10(3), 228-43.
5. Bauer, H. H.; Falk, T. and Hammerschmidt, M. (2006). A transaction process- based approach for capturing service quality in online shopping. Journal of Business Research
6. Dilijonas, D. ; Kriksciunien, D.; Sakalauskas, V. and Simutis, R. (2009). Sustainability Based Service Quality Approach for Automated Teller Machine Network
7. M. Rahimuddin.(2010). E- Banking system in Pakistan. www.bth.se/fou/cuppsats.
8. Amadeh H, Jafarpour M; Specification of Obstacles and Solutions of Electronic Banking Development within the Framework of “Iran at 1404” Prospective. Danesh va Tose Journal, 2009; 26(2):2-43.
9. Liao Z, Cheung M; Challenges to Internet E-Banking. Communications of the ACM, 2003; 46(12):248-250.
10. Smith AD; Exploring security and comfort issues associated with online banking', Int. J. Electronic Finance, 2006; 1(1):5-17.