4.2. The !nal version of the process - 05.12.2010 (Discovery Map) 4.3. The nal version of the process - 05.12.2010 (Process Map)
1. Andrijaševic, S. & Petranović, V. (1999). Economics of Insurance , Alpha, ISBN: 953-1682-03-8, Zagreb.
2. Barković, D. (2011). Introduction to operating management, second edition, Faculty of Economics in Osijek, ISBN: 978-953-253-095-7, Osijek.
3. Bosilj Vukšić, V. & Kovačić, A. (2004). Business Process Management, Synergy-Publishing Ltd, London.
4. Bosilj Vukšić, V. et al. (2006). Management of business processes and knowledge in Croatian enterprises, London: Working Paper Series, 06 (05), 1-20
5. Bosilj Vukšić, V., Vidović, S. (2008). Agility and strategic focus through process management and knowledge management, 7th European Conference on Business Processes, 20-22nd October 2008. Zagreb.
6. Bosilj-Vukčić, V., Hernaus, T., Kovačić A. (2008). Business Process Management - organization and information access, school books, Zagreb.
7. Davenport, TH (1993). Process Innovation: Reengineering Work $rough Information Technology. MA: Harvard Business School Press, Boston.
8. Evenson, A., Harker, PT, Frei, FX (1999). E€ective Call Center Management: Evidence from Financial Services , Working Paper, Financial Institutions Center, $e Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, pp: 99-110.
9. Hammer, M. & Champy, J. (1993). Reengineering the Corporation: A Manifesto for Business, NY: HarperBusiness, New York.
10. Harrington, HJ (1991). Business Process Improvement: e Breakthrough Strategy for Total Quality, Productivity, and Competitiveness, NY: McGraw-Hill, Inc., New York.
11. Infodom, BPM: Business Process Management (online),Available at: http://www. infodom.hr/default.aspx?id=35 Accessed: (03.04.2014.)
12. Infodom, knowledge management and methodology of introducing KM system (online), Available at: http://www.desb.hr/NOVOSTI/doc/KM-BZ-KMS_whitepaper_idom3.pdf accessed: (03-04-2014.)
13. Khan, RN (2004). Business Process Management: A Practical Guide, Meghan Ki!er Press, Tampa.
14. Kueng, P. (2000). Process performance measurement system: a tool to support process-based organizations, Total Quality Management, Vol 11, No.1, 67 to 85.