1. Burgers, A., de Ruyter, K., Keen, C. and Streukens, S. (2000) 'Customer expectation dimensions of voice-to-voice service encounters: A scale-development study' International Journal of Service Industry Management 11 (2) pp. 142-61
2. Farrell, A.M., Souchon, A.L. and Durden, G.R. (2001) 'Service encounter conceptualisation: Employees' service behaviours and customers' service quality perceptions' Journal of Marketing Management 17 (5/6) pp. 577-93. [OpenAIRE]
3. Bebko, C.P. (2001) 'Service encounter problems: Which service providers are more likely to be blamed?' Journal of Services Marketing 15 (6/7) pp. 480-5. [OpenAIRE]
4. Bruhn, M. (2002b) Relationship Marketing: Managing Customer Relationships, Harlow: Pearson Education.
5. Bruhn, M. and Frommeyer, A. (2005) 'Conceptualising and measuring communication quality', unpublished working paper, University of Basel.