1. Asian Development Bank (2008), ADB Annual Report 2008.
2. Dutta, Sanjib K. ( 2007), Enhancing competitiveness of India Inc. Creating linkages between organizational and national competitiveness, International Journal of Social Economics Vol. 34 No. 9, pp. 679-711.
3. Fahy, John, (2002), A resource-based analysis of sustainable competitive advantage in a global environment, International Business Review 11, pp 57-78
4. Grant, Robert M. (1991), Porter's 'Competitive Advantage of Nations': An Assessment: Strategic Management Journal; Vol 12, No 7; pg. 535
5. Gujarati, Damodar (2003). Basic Econometrics., Boston. McGraw Hill International.
6. Herciu, Mihaela and Claudia Ogrean, (2008) Interrelations between competitiveness and responsibility at macro and micro level, Management Decision Vol. 46 No. 8 pp. 1230- 1246.
7. Jasimuddin, Sajjad M. (2001), Analyzing the competitive advantages of Saudi Arabia with Porter's model, Journal Of Business and Industrial Marketing, Vol 16 No 1 pp. 59-68,
8. Jin, Byoungho (2004), Apparel industry in East Asian newly industrialized countries Competitive advantage, challenge and implications, Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management, Vol. 8 No. 2, pp. 230-244.
9. Jin, Byoungho and Hwy-Chang Moon (2006), The diamond approach to the competitiveness of Korea's apparel industry , Michael Porter and beyond, Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management Vol. 10 No. 2, pp. 195-208.
10. Jones, Marc T. (2000), The competitive advantage of the transnational corporation as an institutional form A reassessment, International Journal of Social Economics, Vol. 27 No. 7/8/9/10, pp. 943-958.
11. Kenny, Brian and Julia Meaton, (2007), Cross-benchmarking international competitiveness and performance in human language technologies, Benchmarking: An International Journal, Vol. 14 No. 5, pp. 594-608.
12. Pillania, Rajesh K (2009), Competitiveness and emerging markets, Business Strategy Series Vol. 10 No. 2, pp. 90-95,
13. Porter, M. (1990), The Competitive Advantage of Nations, The Free Press, New York, NY.
14. Porter, M.E. (1998), The Competitive Advantage of Nations, The Free Press, New York, NY.
15. Schmidt dan Sickles (1984), Readings in Panel Data Econometrics, McGraw-Hill, International