Most of the time the visitors of a website are willing to purchase products if the content of the website is presented in their native language. Therefore, translators become the most import key, because they translate not only the words and sentences on the website, bu... View more
5. Slodzian, Monique. “L'émergence d'une terminologie textuelle et le retour du sens”. In Le sens en terminologie, Presses Universitaires de Lyon, 61-85. Lyon, 2000.
6. Ecommerce. “E-Commerce: Language Conversion Software vs. Hiring Translators”. Accessed April 28, 2011. http://www.suite101.com/content/e-commerce-languageconversion-software-vs-hiring-translators-a301443.
7. Practical ecommerce. “Ecommerce Know-How: Translate Your Ecommerce Site”. Accessed April 28, 2011 http://www.practicalecommerce.com/articles/1241-EcommerceKnow-How-Translate-Your-Ecommerce-Site.
8. Body Treats. “Product description” Accessed April 28,2011. http://www.onlinebeautyproducts.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=110&products_id=268 .
9. Furniture From Home. “Terms of delivery”. Accessed April 28, 2011. http://furniturefromhome.com/category/Home-Library.
10. Bodying.com. “Product description”. Accessed April 28, 2011. http://www.bodying.com/citizen-exceed-solar-radio-ebd75-2721/watches/18912.