Education System, Labour Market and Education System Graduates Employment in Romania
Publisher: University of Piraeus. International Strategic Management Association
Subject: Bologna process (European higher education) | Labor market -- Romania | Education, Higher -- Romania | College graduates -- Employment -- Romania | Education, Labour Market, Employment, Education System Graduates Employment, Market Economy, Knowledge Society | Knowledge, Sociology of
The objective of our paper is to highlight and analyse certain aspects related to the education system, labour market and education system graduates employment in Romania. It starts by pointing out the importance of education and some of the transformations the Romanian... View more
1. Deledalle, G. in Dewey, J. (2011) “Democratie et Éducation”, Armand Collin Éditeur, Paris.
2. Florea, S. and Oprean, C. (2010). “Towards an Integrated project: Higher Education and Graduate Employment in Romania”, The Journal of Management of Sustainable Development, Volume 2 (2): 78-85.
3. Herman, E. (2012). “The Influence of the Economic Growth Process on Romanian Employment”, Annals of “Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati Fascicle I. Economics and Applied Informatics Years XVIII (1): 5-12.
4. Herman, E. (2010). “Inflation and Unemployment in the Romanian Economy”, Annals of the University of Petroşani - Economics, vol.X - Part II: 157-170.
5. Herman, E. and Dalalau, D. (2011). “The Romanian Labour Market in the Last Two Decades - In or Out of Crisis?”, Revista Economica - Revista de teorie şi practica economico-financiara, No. 2(55), 339-348.
6. House of Lords (2012), European Union Committee, 27th Report of Session 2010-12, “The Modernisation of Higher Education in Europe”, Published by the Authority of the House of Lords, HL Paper 275.
7. Jivan, A.; Talpos, I.; Mirica, M.; Popovici, A. (2010). “Economic Roots of the Transformations in Intellectual Behaviours in Romania Nowadays. Focus on Education and Scientific Research” - selected paper indexed in GEBA 2010 Conference Proceedings Citation Index, Dinu Airinei, Carmen Pintilescu, Mircea Asandului, Alin Marius Andries (editors), “Globalization and Higher Education in Economics and Business Administration” The ISI Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Globalization and Higher Education in Economics and Business Administration - GEBA 2010, 21-23 October 2010, Iasi, Romania, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University Press, Iasi, 71-76.
8. Jivan, A, Talpos, I., Popovici, A., Mirica, M. (2011). "National Specificities and Problems in the Romanian Higher Education System: Certain Economic Foundations", "L'UE et Ses Rapports au Monde: Perte de Statut ou Emergence d'un Nouveau Modele de Croissance « Made in Europe »?" Travaux Scientifiques du Reseau PGV sous la Direction de Claude Martin, Tome 2, Université Pierre Mendès-France de Grenoble Editions PGV, 744-756.
9. Pociovalisteanu, D.-M. (2011). “The Labor Market in Romania - between Structural Reform and Current Adjustment”, Equilibrium, 6(3): 103-114.
10. Popovici (Bărbulescu), A. (2012). “Considerations regarding Romanian Higher Education Graduates”, The Annals of The University of Oradea. Economic Sciences, Tom XXI (1st Issue / July 2012): 377-383.