1. Agbada A.O and C.C Osuji (2013). The efficacy liquidity management and banking performance in Nigeria. International Review of Management and Business Research. Vol.2, Issue 1.
2. Bordeleau, E. and C. Graham (2010). The impact of liquidity on bank profitability. Bank of Canada working paper 38. www.bank-banque-canada.ca [OpenAIRE]
3. Dezfouli M.H.K, H. Ali and S. Marshid (2014). Inspecting the effectiveness of liquidity risk on banks' profitability. Kuwait chapter of Arabian journal of Business and Management Review. Vol. 3, No 9.
4. Global Association of Risk Professionals (2013). Liquidity risk management overview and practitioner's challenges of Commercial banks. Dubai.
5. Lartey V. C, S. Antwi and E. K Boadi (2013). The relationship between liquidity and profitability of listed banks in Ghana. International journal of Business and Social Science. Vol.4, No 3.
6. Maaka Z.A (2013). The relationship between liquidity risk and financial performance of commercial banks in Kenya. A research submitted to school of business, University of Nairobi.
7. Mabwe K. and W. Robert (2010). A Financial Ratio Analysis of commercial bank performance in South Africa. Journal of Africa Review of Economics and Finance. Grahamstown, South Africa. Vol. 2, No 1
8. Mahshid, S. (2012). Impact of Liquidity Asset on Iranian Bank profitability. International conference on management, behavioural sciences and Economic issues. Penang, Malaysia.
9. Manish, K.and C.Y Gbanshyam (2013). Liquidity risk management in bank; a conceptual framework. AIMA Journal of Management and Research. Vol.7, Issue 2/4.
10.Nwaezeaku, N.C (2006). Theories and Practice of Financial Management. Owerri. Ever Standard Publishing.
11.Nzotta, S.M (2004). Money, Banking and Finance: Theory and Practice. Owerri.
12.Olagunj, A., O.D Adeyanju and O.S Olabode (2011). Liquidity management and commercial banks' profitability in Nigeria. Research Journal of Finance and Accounting. Vol. 2, No7/8 13.Purbaningsih Y. P (2014). The effect of liquidity risk and non performing financing (NPF) ratio to commercial Sharia bank profitability in Indonesia. DOI: 10.7763/ IPEDR. Vol 73. No12 14.Sushil S. and N. Bivab (2013). Determinants of banks liquidity and their impact on financial performance in Nepalese Commercial banks. Unpublished thesis submitted to Ace Institute of Management, Pokhara University.