1. Brown, T.J. and Dacin, P.A., 1997. The company and the product: Corporate associations and consumer product responses. Journal of Marketing, 61(1), pp. 68-84.
2. Cappriotti, P. and Moreno, A., 2007. Corporate citizenship and public relations: The importance and interactivity of social responsibility issues on corporate websites. Public Relations Revies, [e-journal] 33(1), pp. 84-91. Available through: ScienceDirect [Accessed 19 September 2010].
3. Castka, P.and Balzarova M., 2008. ISO 26000 and supply chains - On the diffusion of the social responsibility standard. International Journal Production Economics, 111(1), pp. 274-286.
4. Ciliberti, F., Pontrandolfo, P. and Scozzi B., 2008. Investigating corporate social responsibility in supply chains: a SME perspective. Journal of Cleaner Production, [ejournal] 16(15), pp. 1579-1588. Available through: ScienceDirect [Accessed 17 September 2010]. [OpenAIRE]
5. Creyer, E.H. and Ross, W.T., 1997. The influence of firm behavior of purchase motive: Do consumers really care about business ethics?. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 14(6), pp. 421-432.
6. Commission of the European Communities COM (2001) 366 final of 2001 Green paper. Promoting a European framework for corporate social responsibility.
7. Davies, J., Studer R. and Warren, P., 2006. Semantic Web Technologies Trends and Research in Ontology-based Systems. West Sussex: John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
8. Ellen, P.S., Mohr, L.A. and Webb, D.J., 2000. Charitable programs and the retailer. Do they mix?, Journal of Retailing, 76(3), pp. 393-406.
9. Fafaliou, I., Lekakou, M. and Theotokas, I., 2006. Is the European shipping industry aware of corporate social responsibility?. The case of the Greek-owned short sea shipping companies. Marine Policy, [e-journal] 30(4), pp. 412-419. Available through: ScienceDirect [Accessed 17 September 2010].
10. Gruber, T.R., 1993. Towards principles for the design of ontologies used for knowledge sharing. International Journal Human-Computer Studies, 43(1), pp. 907- 928
11. Jasper, R. and Uschold, M., 1999. A framework for understanding and classifying ontology applications. In: University of Amsterdam, IJCAI99 Workshop on Ontologies and Problem-Solving Methods. Stockholm, Sweden, 2 August 1999. Amsterdam: CEUR Publications
12. Lin, C-H., Yang, H-l. and Liou, D-Y, 2009. The impact of corporate social responsibility on financial performance: Evidence from business in Taiwan. Journal of Technology in Society, [e-journal] 31(1), pp. 56-63. Available through: ScienceDirect [Accessed 12 September 2010].
13. Lin, H.N. et al., 2007. An Iterative, Collaborative Ontology Construction Scheme. In: Kumamoto City International Center, The 2nd Conference on Innovative Computing, Information and Control. Kumamoto, Japan, 5-7 September 2007. Kumamoto: IEEE Press.
14. Liu, M., Shen, W., Hao, Q. and Yan, J., 2009. An weighted ontology-based semantic similarity algorithm for web service. Experts Sysems with Applications, Issue 36, pp. 12480-12490.
15. Luong, H.P., Gauch, S. and Wang, Q., 2009. Ontology-based Focused Crawling, In: Andrew Kusiak and Sang-goo Lee, IEEE International Conference on Information, Process, and Knowledge Management. Cancun, Mexico, 1-7 February 2009. Cancun: IEEE Computer Society.