1. Andersen LB, Riddoch C, Kriemler S, Hills A. Physical activity and cardiovascular risk factors in children. Brit J Sport Med 2011;45(11):871-6.
2. Julián-Almarcegui C, Gómez-Cabello A, Huybrechts I, González-Aguero A, Kaufman JM, Casajus JA, et al. Combined effects of interaction between physical activity and nutrition on bone health in children and adolescents: a systematic review. Nutrition reviews 2015;73(3):127-39.
3. Biddle SJ, Asare M. Physical activity and mental health in children and adolescents: a review of reviews. Br J Sports Med 2011;45(11):886-95.
4. Andersen LB, Harro M, Sardinha LB, Froberg K, Ekelund U, Brage S, et al. Physical activity and clustered cardiovascular risk in children: a cross-sectional study (The European Youth Heart Study). Lancet 2006;368(9532):299-304. [OpenAIRE]
5. Cordova A, Villa G, Sureda A, Rodríguez-Marroyo JA, Sánchez-Colladoe MP. Physical Activity and Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Spanish Children Aged 11-13 Years. Rev Esp Cardiol 2012;65(7):620-6.
6. Alonso-Fernández N, Jiménez-García R, Alonso-Fernández L, Hernández-Barrera V, Palacios-Cena D. Health factors related to physical activity among children and adolescents: Results from Spanish National Health Surveys 2006 and 2011/12. Journal for specialists in pediatric nursing: JSPN 2015;20(3):193-202.
7. Chinapaw MJM, Mokkink LB, Van Poppel MNM, van Mechelen W, Terwee CB. Physical Activity Questionnaires for Youth A Systematic Review of Measurement Properties. Sports Med 2010;40(7):539-63.
8. Janz KF, Lutuchy EM, Wenthe P, Levy SM. Measuring activity in children and adolescents using self-report: PAQ-C and PAQ-A. Med Sci Sport Exer 2008;40(4):767-72.
9. Biddle SJH, Gorely T, Pearson N, Bull FC. An assessment of self-reported physical activity instruments in young people for population surveillance: Project ALPHA. Int J Behav Nutr Phy 2011;8.
10. WHO. Global Recommendations on Physical Activity for Health. WHO Guidelines Approved by the Guidelines Review Committee. Switzerland; 2010. p. 58.
11. Vanhelst J, Hardy L, Gottrand F, Beghin L. Technical aspects and relevance of physical activity assessment in children and adolescents in free-living conditions. Arch Pediatrie 2012;19(11):1219-25.
12. Sirard JR, Pate RR. Physical activity assessment in children and adolescents. Sports Med. 2001;31(6):439-54. [OpenAIRE]
13. Ogunleye AA, Voss C, Sandercock GR. Prevalence of high screen time in English youth: association with deprivation and physical activity. Journal of public health 2012;34(1):46-53. [OpenAIRE]
14. Bailey DA, McKay HA, Mirwald RL, Crocker PR, Faulkner RA. A six-year longitudinal study of the relationship of physical activity to bone mineral accrual in growing children: the university of Saskatchewan bone mineral accrual study. Journal of bone and mineral research: the official journal of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research 1999;14(10):1672-9. [OpenAIRE]
15. Chen SR, Lee YJ, Chiu HW, Jeng C. Impact of physical activity on heart rate variability in children with type 1 diabetes. Child's nervous system: ChNS: ofcfiial journal of the International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery 2008;24(6):741-7.