1. European Food Safety Authority (EFSA). Scientific Opinion on Dietary Reference Values for water EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition, and Allergies (NDA). EFSA Journal 2010; 8 (3): 1459.
2. Moreno LA. Nutrition in adolescence. In: Koletzko B, ed. Pediatric Nutrition in Practice: Karger; 2008. p. 114-7.
3. Stahl A, Kroke A, Bolzenius K, Manz F.Relation between hydration status in children and their dietary profile - results from the DONALD study. Eur J Clin NutrDec 2007; 61 (12): 1386-92.
4. Stookey JD, Brass B, Holliday A, Arieff A.What is the cell hydration status of healthy children in the USA? Preliminary data on urine osmolality and water intake. Public Health Nutr 2011 Nov; 15 (11): 2148-56.
5. Manz F. Hydration in children. J Am Coll Nutr 2007 Oct; 26 (Supl. 5): 562S-9S. [OpenAIRE]
6. Food and Nutrition Board. Dietary Reference Intakes: Water, Potassium, Sodium, Chloride, and Sulfate. 2004.
28. FLUID_01. Interacción 30/04/14 09:57 Página 1170
7. Sichert-Hellert W, Kersting M, Manz F. Fifteen year trends in water intake in German children and adolescents: results of the DONALD Study. Dortmund Nutritional and Anthropometric Longitudinally Designed Study. Acta Paediatr 2001 Jul; 90 (7): 732-7.
8. Wang YC, Ludwig DS, Sonneville K, Gortmaker SL.Impact of change in sweetened caloric beverage consumption on energy intake among children and adolescents. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2009 Apr; 163 (4): 336-43.
9. Duffey KJ, Huybrechts I, Mouratidou T, Libuda L, Kersting M, De Vriendt T, et al.Beverage consumption among European adolescents in the HELENA study. Eur J Clin Nutr 2011 Feb; 66 (2): 244-52. [OpenAIRE]
10. Muckelbauer R, Libuda L, Clausen K, Toschke AM, Reinehr T, Kersting M.Promotion and provision of drinking water in schools for overweight prevention: randomized, controlled cluster trial. Pediatrics 2009 Apr;123 (4): e661-7. [OpenAIRE]
11. Cole TJ, Bellizzi MC, Flegal KM, Dietz WH.Establishing a standard definition for child overweight and obesity worldwide: international survey. BMJ 2000 May 6; 320 (7244): 1240-3.
12. Kohler S, Kleiser C, Richter A, Stahl A, Vohmann C, Heseker H, et al. The Fluid intake of adolescents in Germany. Results collected in EsKiMo. Ernahrung-Wissenschaft und Praxis 2007; 1 (10): 444-50.
13. McCabe MP, Ricciardelli LA, Holt K.Are there different sociocultural influences on body image and body change strategies for overweight adolescent boys and girls? Eat Behav 2010 Aug; 11 (3): 156-63.
14. Bellisle F, Thornton SN, Hebel P, Denizeau M, Tahiri M.A study of fluid intake from beverages in a sample of healthy French children, adolescents and adults. Eur J Clin Nutr 2010 Apr; 64 (4): 350-5. [OpenAIRE]