1. Grover S,Nebhinani N,Chakrabarti S, Avasthi A,Basu D,Kulhara P,Matto SK,Malhotra S. Cardiac risk factors and metabolic syndrome in patients with schizophrenia admitted to a general hospital psychiatric unit. Indian J Psychiatry 2014 Oct;56(4):371-6. doi 10.4103/0019-5545.146520. [OpenAIRE]
2. Strassnig M,Clarke J,Mann S,Remington G,Ganguli R. Body composition, pre-diabetes and cardiovascular disease risk in early schizophrenia. Early Interv Psychiatry . 2015 Mar 10. doi: 10.1111/eip.12225. [Epub ahead of print]
3. Silarova B, Giltay EJ,Van Reedt Dortland A,Van Rossum EF,Hoencamp E ,Penninx BW, Spijker AT. Metabolic syndrome in patients with bipolar disorder: comparison with major depressive disorder and non-psychiatric controls. J Psychosom Res. 2015 Apr;78(4):391-8. doi: 10.1016/j.jpsychores.2015.02.010. Epub 2015 Feb 25. [OpenAIRE]
4. Osborn DP,Hardoon S, Omar RZ,Holt RI,King M, Larsen J,- Marston L,Morris RW,Nazareth I,Walters K,Petersen I. Cardiovascular risk prediction models for people with severe mental illness: results from the prediction and management of cardiovascular risk in people with severe mental illnesses (PRIMROSE) research program. JAMA Psychiatry. 2015 Feb;72(2):143-51.doi:10.1001/jamapsychiatry.2014.2133.
5. Ward MC,White DT,Druss BG. A meta-review of lifestyle interventions for cardiovascular risk factors in the general medical population: lessons for individuals with serious mental illness. J Clin Psychiatry. 2015 Apr;76(4):e477-86. doi: 10.4088/ JCP.13r08657.
6. Moore, S, Shiers, D, Daly, B, Mitchell, A.J, Gaugrhran, F. Promoting physical health for people with schizophrenia by reducing disparities in medical and dental care. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. 2015: 1-13.
7. Saha S, Chant D, McGrath J. A systematic review of mortality in schizophrenia: is the differential mortality gap worsening over time? Arch Gen Psychiatry 2007-,64:1123-31.
8. De Almeida KM, Moreira CLRL, Lafer B. Metabolic síndrome and bipolar disorder: What should psychiatrists Know? CNS Neurosci Ther 2012;18:160-6.
9. Álvarez-Jiménez M, Hetrick SE, González Blanch C, Gleeson JF, McGorry PD. Non-pharmacological management of antypsichotic-induced weight gain. Br J Psychiatry 2008;193:101-7
10. Richardson CR, Faulkner G, McDevitt J, Skrinar GS, Hutchinson DS, Pietate JD. Integrating physical activity into mental health services for persons with serious mental ilness. Psychiatr Serv 2005;56:324-31. [OpenAIRE]