1. Hawksworth G, Corlett A, Wright D, Chrystyn H. Clinical pharmacy interventions by community pharmacists during the dispensing process. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 1999;47(6):695-700.
2. Benrimoj S, Langford J, Berry G, Collins D, Lauchlan R, Stewart K, Ward PR. Clinical significance of clinical interventions in community pharmacy: a randomised trial of the effect of education and a professional allowance. Int J Pharm Pract. 2003;11(2):81-87.
3. Williams K, Emmerton L, Taylor R, Werner J, Benrimoj S. Non-prescription medicines and Australian community pharmacy interventions: rates and clinical significance. Int J Pharm Pract. 2011;19(3):156-165. doi: 10.1111/j.2042- 7174.2010.00091.x [OpenAIRE]
4. Williams M, Peterson G, Tenni P, Bindoff I, Stafford A. DOCUMENT: a system for classifying drug-related problems in community pharmacy. Int J Clin Pharm. 2012;34(1):43-52. doi: 10.1007/s11096-011-9583-1
5. Young S, Bishop L, Conway A. Interventions performed by community pharmacists in once Canadian province: a crosssectinal study. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2012;8:415-421. doi: 10.2147/TCRM.S37581 [OpenAIRE]
6. Pottegård A, Hallas J, Søndergaard J. Pharmaceutical interventions on prescription problems in a Danish pharmacy setting. Int J Clin Pharm. 2011;33(6):1019-1027. doi: 10.1007/s11096-011-9580-4 [OpenAIRE]
7. Stafford A, Bindoff I, Tenni P, Peterson G, Doran C. A methodological framework for estimating the clinical and economic value of community pharmacists' clinical interventions using expert opinion. J Clin Pharm Ther. 2012;37(4):378-385. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2710.2011.01322.x
8. Benrimoj S, Langford J, Berry G, Colins D, Lauchlan R, Stewart K, Aristides M, Dobson M. Economic impact of increased clinical intervention rates in community pharmacy. A randomised trial of the effect of education and a professional allowance. Pharmacoeconomics. 2000;18(5):459-468.
9. Rupp M. Value of community pharmacists' interventions to correct prescribing errors. Ann Pharmacother. 1992;26(12):1580-1584.
10. Williams M, Peterson G, Tenni P, Bindoff I, Curtain C, Hughes J, Bereznicki LR, Jackson SL, Kong DC, Hughes JD. Drug-related problems detected in Australian Community Pharmacies: The PROMISe Trial. Ann Pharmacother. 2011 Sp;45(9):1067-1076. doi: 10.1345/aph.1Q138
11. Australian Government Department of Health. 5th Community Pharmacy Agreement. Pharmacy Practice Incentives. Available at: http://5cpa.com.au/programs/pharmacy-practice-incentives/ (Accessed 31 October 2014).
12. Krass I, Hebing R, Mitchell B, Hughes J, Peterson G, Song Y, Stewart K, Armour CL. Diabetes management in an Australian primary care population. J Clin Pharm Ther. 2011;36(6):664-672. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2710.2010.01221.x
13. Armour CL, Reddel HK, LeMay KS, Saini B, Smith LD, Bosnic-Anticevich SZ, Song YJ, Alles MC, Burton DL, Emmerton L, Stewart K, Krass I. Feasibility and effectiveness of an evidence-based asthma service in Australian community pharmacies: a pragmatic cluster randomised trial. J Asthma. 2013;50(3):302-309. doi: 10.3109/02770903.2012.754463
14. Global Initiative for Asthma. GINA Report. Global Strategy for Asthma Management and Prevention, Available at http://www.ginasthma.org (Accessed: 31 October 2014).
15. Armour CL, Lemay K, Saini B, Reddel HK, Bosnic-Anticevich SZ, Smith LD, Burton D, Song YJ, Alles MC, Stewart K, Emmerton L, Krass I. Using the community pharmacy to identify patients at risk of poor asthma control and factors which contribute to this poor control. J Asthma. 2011;48(9):914-922. doi: 10.3109/02770903.2011.615431