1. Flegal KM, Carroll MD, Ogden CL, Johnson CL. Prevalence trends in obesity among US adults, 1999-2000. JAMA,288:1723-7, 2002.
2. Allon N. Self perceptions of the stigma of overweight in relationship to weightlosing patterns. Am J Clin Nutr 1979; 32(2):470-80. [OpenAIRE]
3. Reed DR, Bachmanov AA, Tordoff MG, Price RA. Heritable variation in food preferences and their contribution to obesity. Behav Genet, 27:373-387, 1997. [OpenAIRE]
4. Faith MS, Johnson SL, Allison DB. Putting the behavior into the behavior genetics of obesity. Behav Genet, 27:423-439, 1997.
5. Rodin J, Schank D, Striegel-Moore R. Psychological features of obesity. Medical Clinics of North America, 73(1):47-65, 1989.
6. Kishi T and Elmquist JK. Body weight is regulated by the brain: a link between feeding and emotion. Molecular Psychiatry 2005; 10: 132-146. [OpenAIRE]
7. McMinn JE, Baskin DG, Schwartz MW. Neuroendocrine mechanisms in food intake and body weight. Obesity Reviews, 1: 3746, 2000.
8. Rodin J. Body Traps, First Quill Edition, 1992.
9. Blackburn GL, Wilson GT, Kanders BS, Stein LJ, Lavin PT, Adler J, Brownell KD. Weight cycling: the experience of human dieters. Am J Clin Nutr., 49:1105-9, 1989. [OpenAIRE]
10. Anders R, Muller DC, Sorkin JD. Longterm effects of change in body weight on all-cause mortality. Ann Intern Med. 119 (7 pt 2):737-743. 1993. [OpenAIRE]
11. Allison DB, Mentore JL, Heo M, Chandler LP, Cappeler J, et al. Antipsychoticinduced weight gain: a comprehensive research synthesis. Am J Psychiatry, 156(1):1686-1696, 1999(12) DiPietro L, Anda RF, Williamson DF, Stunkard AJ. Depressive symptoms and weight change in a national cohort of adults. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 16(10):745- 53, 1992. [OpenAIRE]
13. Willson GT & Brownell KD. Behavioral Treatment of Obesity. En: Fairburn CG &Brownell KD: Eating Disorders and Obesity, A Comprehensive Handbook, 2 Ed. The Guilford Press, 2002. [OpenAIRE]
14. Cash TF. The body image workbook: An 8-step program for learning to like your looks. Oakland, CA: New Harbinger, 1997.
15. McNeely W & Goa KL. Sibutramine: A review of its use in the management of obesity. Drugs, 56, 1093-1124.
16. Jones SP, Smith IG, Kelly F, Gray JA. Long-term weight loss with Sibutramine. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord.19(suppl 2):41. 1995.