Trastorno por atracones: ¿entre los trastornos de la conducta alimenticia y la obesidad? Una mirada cognoscitiva comportamental
Gempeler Rueda, Juanita;
Publisher: Asociacion Colombiana de Psiquiatria.
Subject: aumento de peso | binge-eating disorders | trastorno por atracones | trastornos de la conducta alimenticia | imagen corporal | weight gain | eating disorders | body image.
Abstract This article reviews the available literature on binge-eating disorder, currently included in the DSM IV as an Eating Disorder NOS. Its inclusion in the DSM V is under discussion. Conceptualization of this disorder is examined, as well as implications for clini... View more
1. Stunkard AJ. Eating patterns and obesity. Psychiatric Quarterly; 1959. Cited by Devlin, M, Goldfein J, Dobrow I. What is this thing called BED?: current status of binge eating disorder nosology. Int J Eat Disord. 2003;34 Supp.
2. Marcus M, Binge eating in obesity, In: Fairburn C, Wilson T. Binge eating: nature, assessment and treatment. Guilford Press; 1993.
3. Marcus M. Adapting treatment for patients with binge-eating disorders. In: Garner D, Garfinkel P. Handbook of treatment for eating disorders. New York: Guilford Press; 1997.
4. Fairburn C, Wilson T. Binge eating: nature, assessment and treatment. New York: Guilford Press; 1993.
5. Wonderlich S, Zswaan M, Mitchell J, Peterson C, Crow S. Psychological and dietary treatments of binge eating disorder: conceptual implications. Int J Eat Disord. 2003;34 Supp:s58-s73.
6. Striegel-Moore R, Wison T, Wilfley D, Elder K, Brownell T. Binge eating in an obese community sample. Int J Eat Disord. 1998.
7. Walsh T, Bordreau G. Laboratory studies of binge eating disorder. Int J Eat Disord. 2003;34 Supp: s30-s37.
8. Fairburn C. Presentación oral en la Conferencia Internacional de Trastornos de la Alimentación. Denver Colorado; 2003.
9. Kristeller, Quillian-Wolever, Sheets Haute, Lowe. Depression, self esteem, and measures of disordered eating in obese binge eaters [Abstract 008]. Abstracts from the 2003 International Conference on Eating Disorders Clinical and Scientific Challenges: The Interface between Eating Disorders and Obesity. May 29-31, 2003. Denver, Colorado. Int J Eat Disord. 2003 Jul 2;34(1).
10. Robertson D, Palmer R. The prevalence and correlates of binge eating in a british community sample of women with a history of obesity. Int J Eat Disord. 1997.