1. Värnik P. Suicide in the world. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2012;9:760-71.
2. Patton G, Coffey C, Sawyer S, Viner R, Haller D, Bose K, et al. Global patterns of mortality in young people: A systematic analysis of population health data. Lancet. 2009;374:881-92.
3. Milner A, Spittal M, Pirkis J, LaMontagne A. Suicide by occupation: Systematic review and meta-analysis. Br J Psychiatry. 2013;203:409-16.
4. Skegg K, Firth H, Gray A, Cox B. Suicide by occupation: Does access to means increase the risk? Aust N Z J Psychiatry. 2010;44:429-34. [OpenAIRE]
5. Koskinen O, Pukkila K, Hakko H, Tiihonen J, Väisänen E, Särkioja T, et al. Is occupation relevant to suicide? J Affect Disord. 2002;70:197-203. [OpenAIRE]
6. Hawton K, Agerbo E, Simkin S, Platt B, Mellanby R. Risk of suicide in medical and related occupational groups: a national study based on Danish case population-based registers. J Affect Disord. 2011;134:320-6. [OpenAIRE]
7. Aasland O, Hem E, Haldorsen T, Ekeberg O. Mortality among Norwegian doctors 1960-2000. BMC Public Health. 2011;11:173.
8. Gold K, Sen A, Schwenk T. Details on suicide among US physicians: Data from the National Violent Death Reporting System. Gen Hosp Psychiatry. 2013;35:45-9.
9. Schernhammer E, Colditz G. Suicide rates among physicians: A quantitative and gender assessment (meta-analysis). Am J Psychiatry. 2004;161:2295-302. [OpenAIRE]
10. Agerbo E, Gunnell D, Bonde J, Mortensen P, Nordentoft M. Suicide and occupation: The impact of socio-economic, demographic and psychiatric differences. Psychol Med. 2007;37:1131-40. [OpenAIRE]
11. Goebert D, Thompson D, Takeshita J, Beach C, Bryson P, Ephgrave K, et al. Depressive symptoms in medical students and residents: A multischool study. Acad Med. 2009;84:236-41. [OpenAIRE]
12. Schwenk T, Davis L, Wimsatt L. Depression, stigma, and suicidal ideation in medical students. JAMA. 2010;304:1181-90.
13. Dyrbye L, Thomas M, Shanafelt T. Systematic review of depression, anxiety, and other indicators of psychological distress among U.S. and Canadian medical students. Acad Med. 2006;81:354-73. [OpenAIRE]
14. Cherkil S, Gardens SJ, Soman D. Coping styles and its association with sources of stress in undergraduate medical students. Indian J Psychol Med. 2013;35:389-93. [OpenAIRE]
15. Yusoff M, Esa A, Mat Pa M, Mey S, Aziz R, Abdul Rahim A. A longitudinal study of relationships between previous academic achievement, emotional intelligence and personality traits with psychological health of medical students during stressful periods. Educ Health. 2013;26:39-47.