The possible temporal lobe syndrome of Ivan IV the Terrible
Espinoza G, Ricardo; Benavides S, Evelyn;
Publisher: Sociedad Médica de Santiago
Subject: Epilepsy | Temporal lobe | History of Medicine
Ivan IV "The Terrible" was the first Tsar of all Russias and was crowned in 1547. He extended Russian territories and opened the route to Siberia in successful campaigns against Tartars. He increased his personal power to the point of generating an autocracy that isolat... View more
6. DODRILL CB. Neuropsychological aspects of Epilepsy Psychiatric. Clin North Am 1992; 15: 383-94.
7. KAPLAN HI, SADOCK BJ. Manual de Psiquiatría de Urgencia. Editorial Médica Panamericana, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1996.
8. LISHMAN WA. Organic Psychiatry. The Psychological Consequences of Cerebral Disorder. 1987; 207- 76. Blackwell Scientific Publications, Second Edition, London, England, 1978.
9. P. LOISEAU Y P. JALLON. Las Epilepsias. Cap. 4. En: Masson S.A. Barcelona, España, 1985; 29-52.
10. MUNARI C, BANCAUD J. The role of stereo-electroencephalography (SEEG) in the evaluation of parcial epileptic seizures. Chapt. 14. En: The Epilepsies. Porter RJ, Morselli PL, Eds. Butterworth & Co., England, 1985: 267-306.