1. CHEN G, GULLY S M, EDEN D. General self-efficacy and self-esteem: Toward theoretical and empirical distinction between correlated self-evaluations. J Org Behav 2004; 25: 375-95.
2. COOPERSMITH S. The antecedents of self-esteem. San Francisco: Editorial Freedman & Company; 1967.
3. FRANCIS LJ, WILCOX C. Self-esteem: Coopersmith and Rosenberg compared. Psychol Rep 1995; 76: 1050.
4. LIGHTSEY OR, BURKE M, ERVIN A, HENDERSON D, YEE C. Generalized Self-Efficacy, Self-Esteem, and Negative Affect. Canad J Behav Scien 2006; 38: 72-80.
5. ROSENBERG M. Society and the adolescent selfimage. Princeton: Princeton University Press; 1965.
6. ROSENBERG M, SCHOOLER C, SCHOENBACH C, ROSENBERG F. Global self-esteem and specific self-esteem. Amer Socio Rev 1995; 60: 141-56.
7. THOMPSON AH, BARNSLEY RH, BATTLE J. The relative age effect and the development of self-esteem. Educ Res 2004; 46: 313-20. [OpenAIRE]
8. ROBIS RW, HENDIN HM, TRZESNIEWSKI KH. Measuring global self-esteem: construct validation of a single item measure and the Rosenberg SelfEsteem Scale. Pers Soc Psychol Bull 2001; 27: 151-61.
9. GARAIGORDOBIL M, PÉREZ JI, MOZAZ M. Self-concept, self-esteem and psychopathological symptoms. Psicothema 2008; 20: 114-23.
10. FAN F, FU J. Self-concept and mental health of college students. Chin Ment Heal J 2001; 15: 76-7.
11. KIM YH. Correlation of mental health problems with psychological constructs in adolescence: Final results from a 2-year study. Int J Nurs Stud 2003; 40: 115-24.
12. BIBY EL. The relation between body dysmorphic disorder and depression, self-esteem, somatization and obsessive-compulsive disorder. J Clin Psychol 1998; 54: 489-99.
13. BOHNE A, KEUTHEN NJ, WILHELM S, DECKERSBACK T, JENIKE MA. Prevalence of symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder and its correlates: A crosscultural comparison. Psychosomatics: J Consultation Liasion Psychol 2002; 43: 486-90.
14. FICKOVA E. Personality dimensions and self-esteem indicators relationships. Studia Psychol 1999; 41: 323-8.
15. NEWBEGIN I, OWENS A. Self-esteem and anxiety in secondary school achievement. J Soc Behav and Pers 1996; 11: 521-30.