1. Breivik K, Sweetman A, Pacyna JM, Jones KC. «Towards a global historical emission inventory for selected PCB congeners a mass balance approach 1. Global production and consumption». Science Total Environment 2002;290:181-198.
2. Black KK, Carlisle J, Siegel D, Salinas J. Health concerns and environmental issue with PVC-containing building materials in green buildings integrated wast management board. USA: California Environmental Protection Agency; 2006; p. 11.
3. Safe S, Safe L, Mullin M. Polychlorinated biphenyls: environmental occurrence and analysis. En: Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs): Mammalian and environmental toxicology. Safe S, Hutzinger O (eds.). Berlin: Springer-Verlag; 1987; 1-13.
4. Evans MS, Noguchi GE, Rice CP. The biomagnification of polychlorinated biphenyls, toxaphene and DDT compounds in a lake Michigan offshore food web. Arch Environ Contam Toxicol 1991;20:87-93.
5. Tilson HA, Kodavanti PR, Mundy WR, Bushnell PJ. Neurotoxicity of environmental chemicals and their mechanism of action. Toxicol Lett 1998;102-103:631-635.
6. Stewart P, Reihman J, Lonky E, Darvill T, Pagano J. Prenatal PCB exposure and neonatal behavioral assessment scale (NBAS) performance. Neurotoxicol Teratol 2000;22:21-29.
7. Muir D, Sverko E. Analytical methods for PCBs and organochlorine pesticides in environmental monitoring and surveillance: a critical appraisal. Anal Bioanal Chem 2006;386:769-789. [OpenAIRE]
8. EPA. Method 8082. Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) by capillary column gas chromatography. USA: Environmental Protection Agency; 1995.
9. EPA. Method 1668, Revision A: Chlorinated biphenyl congeners in water, soil, sediment, and tissue by HRGC/HRMS. USA: Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Water; 1999.
10. Hess P, de Boer J, Cofino WP et al. Critical review of the analysis of nonand mono-orthochlorobiphenyls. J Chromatogr 1995;703:417-465. [OpenAIRE]
11. Analytical methods en http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/ tp17-c7.pdf
12. Sherry J. Environmental immunoassays and other bioanalytical methods: overview and update. Chemosphere 1997;34:1011-25.
13. Behnisch PA, Hosoe K, Sakai S. Combinatorial bio/chemical analysis of dioxin and dioxin-like compounds in waste recycling, feed/food, humans/wildlife and the environment. Environ Int 2001;27:495-519. [OpenAIRE]
14. Schmidt JV, Bradfield CA. Ah receptor signaling pathways. Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol 1996;12:55-89.
15. Safe S, Bandiera S, Sawyer T, Robertson L, Safe L et al. PCBs: Structurefunction relationships and mechanism of action. Environmental Health Perspectives 1985;60:47-56. [OpenAIRE]