1. Silva ML, Taquette SR, Coutinho ES. Sentidos da imagem corporal de adolescentes no ensino fundamental. Rev Saúde Pública. 2014;48:438--44.
2. Ursoniu S, Putnoky S, Vlaicu B. Body weight perception among high school students and its influence on weight management behaviors in normal weight students: a cross-sectional study. Wien Klin Wochenschr. 2011;123:327--33.
3. Almenara CA, Fauquet J, López-Guimerà G, Massana MP, Sánchez-Carracedo D. Self-perceived weight status, dieting, and unhealthy weight-control behaviors among Spanish male adolescents. Nutr Hosp. 2014;30:301--5.
4. Heshmat R, Kelishadi R, Motamed-Gorji N, Motlagh ME, Ardalan G, Arifirad T, et al. Association between body mass index and perceived weight status with self-rated health and life satisfaction in Iranian children and adolescents: the CASPIAN-III study. Qual Life Res. 2015;24:263--72.
5. Yost J, Krainovich-Miller B, Budin W, Norman R. Assessing weight perception accuracy to promote weight loss among US female adolescents: a secondary analysis. BMC Public Health. 2010;10:465--76. [OpenAIRE]
6. Ting WH, Huang CY, Tu YK, Chien KL. Association between weight status and depressive symptoms in adolescents: role of weight perception, weight concern, and dietary restraint. Eur J Pediatr. 2012;171:1247--55.
7. Oellingrath IM, Hestetun I, Svendsen MV. Gender-specific association of weight perception and appearance satisfaction with slimming attempts and eating patterns in a sample of young Norwegian adolescents. Public Health Nutr. 2016;19: 265--74.
8. Zhang J, Seo DC, Kolbe L, Lee A, Middlestadt S, Zhao W, et al. Comparison of overweight, weight perception, and weight-related practices among high school students in three large Chinese cities and two large US cities. J Adolesc Health. 2011;48:366--72.
9. Quick V, Nansel TR, Liu D, Lipsky LM, Due P, Iannotti RJ. Body size perception and weight control in youth: 9-year international trends from 24 countries. Int J Obes (Lond). 2014;38:988--1074.
10. Niu J, Seo DC, Lohrmann DK. Weight perception and dietary intake among Chinese youth, 2004--2009. Int J Behav Med. 2014;21:691--9.
11. Lee G, Ha Y, Vann JJ, Choi E. Weight perception and dieting behavior among Korean adolescents. J Sch Nurs. 2009;25:427--35.
12. Jiang Y, Risica PM, Arias W, Perry D, Viner-Brown S. Perceived weight status effect on adolescent health-risk behaviors: findings from 2007 and 2009 Rhode Island youth risk behavioral survey. School Ment Health. 2012;4:46--55.
13. Silva DA, Gon¸calves EC. Brazilian adolescents' body weight misperception and the human development index of the cities where they live. Percept Mot Skills. 2014;118:548--62.
14. Silva DA, Pelegrini A, Lopes AD, Júnior W, Souza R, Barros SS, et al. Changes in health-related behaviors and their effect on dissatisfaction with body weight in youths. Rev Bras Cineantropom Desempenho Hum. 2014;16:79--90.
15. Castro IR, Levy RB, Cardoso LD, Passos MD, Sardinha LM, Tavares LF, et al. Imagem corporal, estado nutricional e comportamento com rela¸cão ao peso entre adolescentes brasileiros. Cien Saúde Colet. 2010;15:3099--108.