Publisher: Associação de Neurologia Cognitiva e do Comportamento
Subject: cognição | queda | marcha | cognition | fall | gait | doença de Parkinson | avaliação da marcha | gait assessment | Parkinson's disease
ABSTRACT Gait disorders and postural instability are the leading causes of falls and disability in Parkinson's disease (PD). Cognition plays an important role in postural control and may interfere with gait and posture assessment and treatment. It is important to recogn... View more
1. Stolze H, Klebe S, Zechlin C, Baecker C, Friege L, Deuschl G. Falls in frequent neurological diseases--prevalence, risk factors and aetiology. J Neurol. 2004;251:79-84.
2. Mak MK. Reduced step length, not step length variability is central to gait hypokinesia in people with Parkinson's disease. Clin Neurol Neurosurg 2013;115(5):587-90.
3. Hausdorff JM, Balash J, Giladi N. Effects of cognitive challenge on gait variability in patients with Parkinson's disease. J Geriatr Psychiatry Neurol. 2003;16(1):53-8.
4. Brauer SG, Woollacott MH, Lamont R, Clewett S, O'Sullivan J, Silburn P, Mellick GD, Morris ME. Single and dual task gait training in people with Parkinson's disease: a protocol for a randomised controlled trial. BMC Neurol. 2011 27;11:90.
5. Horak FB. Postural orientation and equilibrium: what do we need to know about neural control of balance to prevent falls? Age Ageing. 2006;35:7-11.
6. Brooke-Wavell K, Perrett LK, Howarth PA, Haslam RA. Influence of the visual environment on the postural stability in healthy older women. Gerontology. 2002;48(5):293-7.
7. Gera G, Freeman DL, Blackinton MT, Horak FB, King L. Identification of Balance deficits in people with Parkinson Disease; is the Sensory Organization Test Enough? Int J Phys Med Rehabil. 2016;4(1). pii: 322.
8. Rossi M, Soto A, Santos S, Sesar A, Labella T. A Prospective Study of Alterations in Balance among Patients with Parkinson's Disease. European Neurology. Eur Neurol. 2009;61(3):171-6.
9. Christofoletti G, McNeely ME, Campbell MC, Duncan RP, Earhart GM. Investigation of factors impacting mobility and gait in Parkinson disease. Hum Mov Sci. 2016;49:308-14.
10. Barbosa AF, Souza C de O, Chen J, Francato DV, Caromano FA, Chien HF, et al. The competition with a concurrent cognitive task affects posturographic measures in patients with Parkinson disease. Arq Neuropsiquiatr. 2015;73(11):906-12.