Agresti, A. 2002. Categorical data analysis. Hoboken, Wiley.
Angrist, J. D. and J.-S. Pischke. 2009. Mostly Harmless Econometrics: An Empiricist Companion. Princeton, NJ, Princeton University Press.
Andersson, G., A.-Z. Duvander, and K. Hank, 2004. “Do child care characteristics influence continued child bearing in Sweden? An investigation of the quantity, quality, and price dimension.” Journal of European Social Policy 14(4): 407-418.
Baizán, P. 2009. “Regional child care availability and fertility decisions in Spain.” Demographic Research 21(27): 803-842. [OpenAIRE]
Bates, D. and D. Sarkar. 2007. lme4: linear mixed-effects models using S4 classes. R package version 0.9975-13.
Billari, F. C. and R. Borgoni. 2005. “Assessing the use of sample selection models in the estimation of fertility postponement effects.” Statistical Methods and Applications 14(3): 389-402.
Billari, F. C. and H.-P. Kohler. 2004. “Patterns of low and lowest-low fertility in Europe.” Population Studies 58(2): 161-176. [OpenAIRE]
Breton, D. and F. Prioux. 2005. “Two children or three? influence of family policy and socio demographic factors.” Population -E 60(4): 415-445. [OpenAIRE]
Brewster, K. L. and R. R. Rindfuss. 2000. “Fertility and women's employment in industrialized nations.” Annual Review of Sociology 26: 271-96. [OpenAIRE]
Brodmann, S., G. Esping-Andersen, and M. Güell. 2007. “When fertility is bargained: second births in Denmark and Spain.” European Sociological Review 23(5): 599-613.
- Institute for the Study of Ancient Culture Austria
- Johann Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics Austria
- Institute for Urban and Regional Research Austria
- Institute of History of Art and Musicology Austria
- Institute of Molecular Biotechnology Austria
- Institute for Quantum Optics and Quantum Information Innsbruck Austria
- CeMM Research Center for Molecular Medicine Austria
- Gregor Mendel Institute Austria
- Austrian Archeological Institute Austria
- Institute for European Tort Law Austria
- Institute for Oriental and European Archaeology Austria
- Institute for Modern and Contemporary Historical Research Austria
- Institute of Culture Studies and Theatre History Austria
- Institute of Technology Assessment Austria
- Austrian Centre for Digital Humanities Austria
- Vienna Center for Quantum Science and Technology Austria
- Stefan Meyer Institute for Subatomic Physics Austria
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel Belgium
- Vienna Institute of Demography Austria
- Space Research Institute Austria
- Austrian Academy of Sciences Austria
- Institute for Medieval Research Austria
- Institut für Kultur- und Geistesgeschichte Asiens Austria
- Institute of Iranian Studies Austria
- Institute for Comparative Media and Communication Studies Austria
- Acoustics Research Institute Austria
- Erich Schmid Institute of Materials Science Austria
- Institute of High Energy Physics Austria
- Institute for Social Anthropology Austria
- Institute for Interdisciplinary Mountain Research Austria