Current treatments for erectile dysfunction (ED) have some limitations. //
This study evaluated the efficacy and tolerability of MED2005, a 0.2% glyceryl trinitrate topical gel, formulated into an enhanced absorption topical delivery system (... View more
1. Hatzimouratidis K, Eardley I, Giuliano F, et al. Male sexual dysfunction: erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. European Association of Urology. Available at: http://uroweb. org/guideline/male-sexual-dysfunction/. Published 2014. Accessed April 13, 2017.
2. Montorsi F, Adaikan G, Becher E, et al. Summary of the recommendations on sexual dysfunctions in men. J Sex Med 2010;7:3572-3588.
3. Tomlinson J, Wright D. Impact of erectile dysfunction and its subsequent treatment with sildenafil: qualitative study. BMJ 2004;328:1037.
4. Litwin MS, Nied RJ, Dhanani N. Health-related quality of life in men with erectile dysfunction. J Gen Intern Med 1998;131: 59-66.
5. Sánchez-Cruz JJ, Cabrera-León A, Martín-Morales A, et al. Male erectile dysfunction and health-related quality of life. Eur Urol 2003;44:245-253.
6. Jannini EA, Sternbach N, Limoncin E, et al. Health-related characteristics and unmet needs of men with erectile dysfunction: a survey in five European countries. J Sex Med 2014;11:40-50.
7. DiMeo PJ. Psychosocial and relationship issues in men with erectile dysfunction. Urol Nurs 2006;26:442-446; 453.
8. Yafi FA, Jenkins L, Albersen M, et al. Erectile dysfunction. Nat Rev Dis Primers 2016;2:16003.
9. Burnett AL, Lowenstein CJ, Bredt DS, et al. Nitric oxide: a physiologic mediator of penile erection. Science 1992; 257:401-403.
10. Futura Medical. MED2002. Available at: http://www.futura medical.com/content/products/med_2002.asp/. Published 2017. Accessed May 11, 2017.