The Service Programming and Orchestration for Virtualised Software Networks (SONATA) project targets both the flexible programmability of software networks and the optimisation of their deployments by means of integrating Development and Operations in order to accelerat... View more
1. Chiosi M, Clarke D, Willis P, Reid A, et al. Network functions virtualisation. Technical Report, White paper at the SDN and OpenFlow World Congress, ETSI, 2012.
2. SONATA project, 2015. Available from: http:// sonata-nfv.eu/ [accessed on April 2016].
3. Mijumbi R, Serrat J, Gorricho J, Bouten N, De Turck F, Boutaba R. Network function virtualization: stateof-the-art research challenges. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials 2016; 18(1): 236-262.
4. McKeown N, Anderson T, Balakrishnan H, Parulkar G, Peterson L, Rexford J, et al. Openflow: enabling innovation in campus networks. ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review 2008; 38(2): 69-74.
5. ETSI. NFV MANO. Available from: http://portal.etsi. org/portal/server.pt/community/NFV/367?tbId$=$79 [accessed on April 2016].
6. Unify project, 2015. Available from: https://www. fp7-unify.eu/ [accessed on April 2016].
7. Lévai T, Pelle I, Németh F, Gulyás A. EPOXIDE: a modular prototype for SDN troubleshooting. In ACM Conference on Special Interest Group on Data Communication, London, 2015.
8. OpenStack heat, 2015. Available from: https://wiki. openstack.org/wiki/Heat [accessed on April 2016].
9. Terraform, 2015. Available from: https://www.terraform. io [accessed on April 2016].
10. Keller M, Peuster M, Robbert C, Karl H. A topologyaware adaptive deployment framework for elastic applications. In 17th International Conference on Intelligence in Next Generation Networks (ICIN), Venice, Italy, 2013.