Malware threats are growing, while at the same time, concealment strategies are being used to make them undetectable for current commercial antivirus. Android is one of the target architectures where these problems are specially alarming due to the wide extension of the... View more
1. Yousra Aafer, Wenliang Du, and Heng Yin. Droidapiminer: Mining api-level features for robust malware detection in android. In Security and Privacy in Communication Networks, pages 86-103. Springer, 2013.
2. Daniel Arp, Michael Spreitzenbarth, Malte Hu¨bner, Hugo Gascon, Konrad Rieck, and CERT Siemens. Drebin: Effective and explainable detection of android malware in your pocket. In Proceedings of the Annual Symposium on Network and Distributed System Security (NDSS), 2014.
3. Zarni Aung and Win Zaw. Permission-based android malware detection. International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research, 2(3):228-234, 2013.
4. John Aycock. Computer viruses and malware, volume 22. Springer Science & Business Media, 2006.
5. Gema Bello-Orgaz, Jason J Jung, and David Camacho. Social big data: Recent achievements and new challenges. Information Fusion, 28:45-59, 2016.
6. Gema Bello-Orgaz, H´ector D Men´endez, and David Camacho. Adaptive k-means algorithm for overlapped graph clustering. International journal of neural systems, 22(05):1250018, 2012.
7. Christian Collberg, Clark Thomborson, and Douglas Low. A taxonomy of obfuscating transformations. Technical report, Department of Computer Science, The University of Auckland, New Zealand, 1997.
8. Alessandra Gorla, Ilaria Tavecchia, Florian Gross, and Andreas Zeller. Checking app behavior against app descriptions. In Proceedings of the 36th International Conference on Software Engineering, pages 1025-1035. ACM, 2014.
9. Nwokedi Idika and Aditya P Mathur. A survey of malware detection techniques. Purdue University, 48, 2007.
10. Takamasa Isohara, Keisuke Takemori, and Ayumu Kubota. Kernel-based behavior analysis for android malware detection. In Computational Intelligence and Security (CIS), 2011 Seventh International Conference on, pages 1011-1015. IEEE, 2011.