Subject: :Engenharia Eletrotécnica, Eletrónica e Informática [Engenharia e Tecnologia] | Inbound logistics | Supply chain visibility | Logistics software system | Track and trace | GPS | Traceability
Visibility plays an important role in supply chain management. Such visibility is not only important for better planning, but especially for real-time execution related with the traceability of goods. In inbound supply chain management, logistics planners need to trace ... View more
1. Butner, K. (2010). The smarter supply chain of the future. Strategy & Leadership, 38(1), 22-31.
2. IBM. (2010). The smarter supply chain of the future.
3. GS1. (2007). The GS1 Traceability Standard: What you need to know. Retrieved from http:// www.gs1.org/docs/traceability/GS1_tracebility_what_you_need_to_know.pdf
4. Martins, J. C., & Machado, R. J. (Eds.) (2012). Ontologies for product and process traceability at manufacturing organizations. In: Proceedings of the 8th International Conference in A Software Requirements Approach. Quality of Information and Communications Technology (QUATIC), IEEE.
5. Brewer, A., Sloan, N., & Landers, T. L. (1999). Intelligent tracking in manufacturing. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 10(3-4), 245-250.
6. Kandel, C., Klumpp, M., & Keusgen, T. (Eds.) (2011). GPS based track and trace for transparent and sustainable global supply chains. In: Proceedings Of The 17th International Conference In Concurrent Enterprising (Ice). IEEE.
7. Ghiani, G., Laporte, G., & Musmanno, R. (2004). Introduction to logistics systems planning and control. New York: Wiley.