1. Morikawa M, Daido H, Takao T et al. A new lipopeptide biosurfactant produced by Arthrobacter sp. strain MIS38. Journal of Bacteriology 1993; 175:6459-6466. [OpenAIRE]
2. Lin S. Biosurfactants: recent advances. Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology 1996; 66:109-120.
3. Desai JD, Banat IM. Microbial production of surfactants and their commercial potential. Microbiology and Molecular Biology Reviews 1997; 61:47-64. [OpenAIRE]
4. Angelova B, Schmauder H-P. Lipophilic compounds in biotechnology-interactions with cells and technological problems. Journal of Biotechnology 1999; 67:13-32.
5. Ahimou F, Jacques P, Deleu M. Surfactin and iturin a efects on bacillus subtilis surface hydrophobicity. Enzyme and Microbial Technology 2001; 27:749-754.
6. Van Hamme JD, Singh A, Ward OP. Physiological aspects. Part 1 in a series of papers devoted to surfactants in microbiology and biotechnology. Biotechnology Advances 2006; 24:604-620.
7. Singh A, Van Hamme JD, Ward OP. Surfactants in microbiology and biotechnology: Part 2. Application aspects. Biotechnology Advances 2007; 25:99-121.
8. Kosaric N. Biosurfactants in industry. Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society 1992; 64:1731-1737.
9. Cameotra S, Makkar R. Synthesis of biosurfactants in extreme conditions. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology 1998; 50:520-529. [OpenAIRE]
10. Mukherjee S, Das P, Sen R. Towards commercial production of microbial surfactants. Trends in Biotechnology 2006; 24:509-515.
11. Makkar R, Cameotra S. An update on the use of unconventional substrates for biosurfactant production and their new applications. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology 2002; 58:428-434. [OpenAIRE]
12. Otto RT, Daniel H-J, Pekin G et al. Production of sophorolipids from whey II.-Product composition, surface active properties, cytotoxicity and stability against hydrolases by enzimatic treatment. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology 1999; 52:495-501.
13. Rodrigues LR, Teixeira JA, Oliveira R. Low cost fermentative medium for biosurfactant production by probiotic bacteria. Biochemical Engineering Journal 2006; 32:135-142. [OpenAIRE]
14. Rodrigues LR, Moldes A, Teixeira JA et al. Kinetic study of fermentative biosurfactant production by lactobacillus strains. Biochemical Engineering Journal 2006; 28:109-116. [OpenAIRE]
15. Das K, Mukherjee AK. Comparison of lipopeptide biosurfactants production by Bacillus subtilis strains in submerged and solid state fermentation systems using a cheap carbon source: some industrial applications of biosurfactants. Process Biochemistry 2007; 42:1191-1199.