1. Cooper P., Colour in Dyehouse Effluents, Society of Dyers and Colourists, Bradford, U.K., 1995.
2. Herlinger H., The minimization of environmental pollution from process in the textile finishing industry. Melliand English, February, E59 - E63, 1993.
3. Yeh H. L. R., Liu L. H. R., Chiu H. M. and Hung Y. T., Comparative study of adsorption capacity of various adsorbents for treating dye wastewaters. International Journal of Environmental Studies, 44, 259 - 284, 1993.
4. Michelsen D. L., Fulk L. L., Woodby R. M. and Boardman G. D., Adsorptive and chemical pre-treatment of reactive dye discharges. ACS Symposium Series 518, Emerging Technologies in Hazardous Waste Management III, Washington DC, pp 119 - 136, 1992.
5. Moura L. M. A., Estudo de adsorventes de origem biológica e mineral para a remoção de corantes reactivos em efluentes de indústrias de lanifícios, M. Sc. Thesis, Faculty of Engineering of the University of Oporto, Portugal, 1998.
6. Ramakrishma K. R. and Viraraghavan T., Dye removal using peat. American Dyestuff Reporter, October, 28 - 34, 1996.
7. Abd - El - Thalouth I., Kamel M. M., Haggag K. and El - Zawahry M., Utilizing sugar - cane bagasse pulp and carbamoyl ethyl derivatives as direct dye adsorbents. American Dyestuff Reporter, July, 36 - 41, 1993. [OpenAIRE]
8. Laszlo J. A., Removing acid dyes from wastewater using biomass for decolorization. American Dyestuff Reporter, August, 17 - 21, 1994.
9. Morais L. C., Freitas O.M., Gonçalves E. P., Vasconcelos L. T. and González Beça C. G., Reactive dyes removal from wastewaters by adsorption on eucalyptus bark: Variables that define the process. Water Research, 33 (4), 979 - 988, 1999.
Moura, Gonçalves, Amorim, Teles de Vasconcelos, González Beça: Adsorption of yellow lanasol 4g reactive dye in a simulated textile effluent on gallinaceous feathers Page 15
10. Morais L. C., Gonçalves E. P., Vasconcelos L. T. and González Beça C. G., Reactive dyes removal from wastewaters by adsorption on eucalyptus bark - Adsorption equilibria. Environmental Technology, 21, 577 - 583, 2000.
11. Smith B., Koonce T. and Hudson S., Decolorizing dye wastewater using chitosan. American Dyestuff Reporter, October, 18 - 36, 1993.
12. Youssef B. M., Adsorption of acid dyes by cellulose derivatives. American Dyestuff Reporter, August, 36 - 40, 1993. [OpenAIRE]
13. Kamel M. M., Use of phosphorylated cellulose as cationic dye adsorbents. American Dyestuff Reporter, June, 36 - 39 and 45, 1993. [OpenAIRE]
14. Volk W., Applied Statistics for Engineers, Mc-Graw Hill, 2nd Edition, 1969.