Aguilar-Saven, R.S. (2004) Business process modelling, Review and framework, International Journal of Production Economics, 90, 2, 129-149. [OpenAIRE]
Al-Debei, M.M., and Avison, D. (2010) Developing a unified framework of the business model concept, European Journal of Information Systems, 19, 3, 359-376.
Anaya, V., and Ortiz, A. (2005) How enterprise architectures can support integration, in, Proceedings of the first international workshop on Interoperability of heterogeneous information systems, ACM, Bremen, Germany, 25-30.
Andersson B., Bergholtz M., Edirisuriya A., Ilayperuma T., Jayaweera, P., Johannesson P. and Zdravkovic J. (2008) Enterprise Sustainability through the Alignment of Goal Models and Business Models, in Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Business/IT Alignment and Interoperability (BUSITAL'08), June 16-17, Montpellier, France, 73-87.
Andrews, K.R. (1987) The concept of corporate strategy, (3rd ed.) Irwin, Homewood, Ill.
Bacon, C.J. (1992) The Use of Decision Criteria in Selecting Information-Systems Technology Investments, MIS Quarterly, 16, 3, Sep, 335-353. [OpenAIRE]
Baden-Fuller, C., and Morgan, M.S. (2010) Business Models as Models, Long Range Planning, 43, 2-3, 156-171. [OpenAIRE]
Barker, R.C. (1994) The Design of Lean Manufacturing Systems Using Time-based Analysis, International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 14, 11, 86-96.
Barney, J. (1991) Firm resources and sustained competitive advantage, Journal of Management, 17, 1, 99-120.
10. Boehm, B., and Huang, L.G. (2003) Value-based software engineering, A case study, Computer, 36, 3, 33-41.
11. Boucké, N., Weyns, D., Hilliard, R., Holvoet, T., and Helleboogh, A. (2008) Characterizing Relations between Architectural Views, in, Software Architecture, 66-81. [OpenAIRE]
12. Casadesus-Masanell, R., and Ricart, J.E. (2010) From Strategy to Business Models and onto Tactics, Long Range Planning, 43, 2/3, 195-215. [OpenAIRE]
13. Cerpa, N., and Verner, J.M. (2009) Why Did Your Project Fail? Communications of the ACM, 52, 12, 130-134. [OpenAIRE]
14. Chan, Y.E., and Reich, B.H. (2007) IT alignment, what have we learned? Journal of Information Technology, 22, 297- 315.
15. Davies, I., Green, P., Rosemann, M., Indulska, M., and Gallo, S. (2006) How do practitioners use conceptual modeling in practice? Data & Knowledge Engineering, 58, 3, 358-380.