Intraperitoneal photodynamic therapy of the rat CC531 adenocarcinoma.
Veenhuizen, R. B.; Marijnissen, J. P.; Kenemans, P.; Ruevekamp-Helmers, M. C.; 't Mannetje, L. W.; Helmerhorst, T. J.; Stewart, F. A.;
- Publisher: Nature Publishing Group
- Journal: British Journal of Cancer,volume 73,issue 11,pages1,387-1,392 (issn: 0007-0920, eissn: 1532-1827)
- Subject: Research Article
The goal of this study was to investigate the efficacy of photodynamic therapy (PDT) of a single tumour growing intraperitoneally. For this purpose the CC531 colon carcinoma, implanted in an intraperitoneal fat pad of Wag/RijA rats, was treated with intraperitoneal phot... View more
- Similar Research Results (5)
- Metrics No metrics available