1. Tummala Rao R., “SOP: What is it and why? A new microsytem-integration technology paradigm- Moore's law for system integration of miniaturized convergent sytems of the next decade”, IEEE Transactions on Advanced Packaging, Vol 27, No.2, May 2004.
2. Information Technology Annual Report 2003-04, Published by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India, 2004.
3. Mahesh Varadarajan, Joseph M. Hobbs, Orfi Sanchez, Swapan K. Bhattacharaya, Rao R. Tummala, Gary S. May, “A Hands-on Multi-disciplinary Product Development Course for Micro Systems Packaging Education at Georgia Tech.”, Proc 51th Electronic Components and Technology Conf, Orlando, FL, May. 2001, pp.405.
4. Doraiswami, R.; Jing Li; Bhattacharya, S.K.; Conrad, L.; May, G.S.; Tummala, R.R., “Hands-on module packaging education at Georgia Tech” Proc 52nd Electronic Components and Technology Conf, San Diego, CA, May 2002, pp 1517.
5. Ananda Rao G and Rao N J., “A web based course on designing high density interconnect PCBs for manufacturability”, Proc 50th Electronic Components and Technology Conf, Las Vegas, NV, 2000, pp 1285. [OpenAIRE]
6. Paul Wesling, “Electronics Packaging Education: NSF and IEEE initatiatives and Modules”, Proc 51th Electronic Components and Technology Conf, Orlando, FL, May. 2001, pp. 388