1. Baggs, J., (2009) 'International trade in hazardous waste.' Review of International
2. Bernard, S., (2015) 'North-south trade in reusable goods: Green design meets illegal shipments of waste.' Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 69: 22-35.
3. Bond, E. W. (1983) 'Trade in used equipment with heterogeneous firms.' The Journal of Political Economy 91, 688.705
4. Clerides, S. (2008) 'Gains from trade in used goods: Evidence from automobiles.' Journal of International Economics 76, 322.336 [OpenAIRE]
5. Copeland, B. R., (1991) 'International trade in waste products in the presence of illegal disposal.' Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 20, 143-162.
6. Dato, P. (2014) 'Inducing sorting investment and implementation of an alternative e-waste market under imperfect information'. FAERE Working Paper, 2014.13. [OpenAIRE]
7. Grubel, H. G. (1980) 'International trade in used cars and problems of economic development' World Development, 8(10), 781-788. [OpenAIRE]
8. Harford, J. D., (1978) 'Firm behavior under imperfectly enforceable pollution standards and taxes.' Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 5, 26-43. [OpenAIRE]
9. Higashida K. (2012) 'Trade in Secondhand Goods, Monitoring of Illegal Trade, and Import Quotas on Legal Trade.' Discussion Paper Series 90, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University.
10. Higashida, K. and Managi, S., (2008) 'The determinants of trade in recyclable wastes, the structure of recycling sector and the effects of trade restrictions', mimeo.
11. Johnstone, N. (1998). The implications of the Basel Convention for developing countries: the case of trade in non-ferrous metal-bearing waste. Resources, conservation and recycling, 23(1), 1-28.'
12. Kellenberg, D. (2010) 'Consumer waste, backhauling, and pollution havens.' Journal of Applied Economics 13, 283-304.
13. Kinnaman, T., and H. Yokoo (2011) 'The environmental consequences of global reuse.' American Economic Review 101, 71-76. [OpenAIRE]
14. Kojima M., A. Yoshida, Sasaki S., and C. Sungwoo (2011) 'Trans-boundary Movement of Hazardous Waste: Lessons from uncovered cases.' Kojima and Michida ed., Economic Integration and Recycling in Asia: An Interim Report, Chosakenkyu Hokokusho, Institute of Developing Economies.
15. Krueger J. (1998) 'Prior Informed Consent and the Basel Convention: The Hazards of What Isn't Known' The Journal of Environment Development 7; 115.