1. Food Processing (2016), “Food and Beverage's Changing Retail Landscape”, Issue 77 volume 3, www. foodprocessing. com, last accessed 20 February 2017
2. Rao, S. , Goldsby, T. J. and Iyengar, D. , (2009), 'The marketing and logistics efficacy of on-line sales channels', International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, Vol. 39 Iss: 2, pp. 106-120
3. Agatz, N. A. H. , Fleischmann, M. & van Nunen, J. A. E. E. (2008), 'E-fulfilment and miltu-channel distribution - A review', European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 187, pp 339-356
4. Kim, J. and Park, J. (2005), 'A consumer shopping channel extension model: attitude shift toward the on-line store', Journal of Fashion Marketing & Management, Vol. 9 No. 1, pp. 106-121
5. Lu, Q. & Liu, N. (2013), 'Pricing games of mixed conventional and e-commerce distribution channels', Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 64, Iss. 1, pp 122-132
6. Newswire (2014), “New Technomic research identifies key challenges and opportunities for on-line and nontraditional food retail channels”, nov 2014”
7. United Nations (2014), 'Population Division', Department of Economic and Social Affairs, retrieved February 17, 2017, from www. un. org/en/development/desa/population/theme/urbanization/
8. Melo, S. , Baptista, P. & Costa, A. (2014), 'Comparing the use of small sized electric vehicles with diesel vans on city logistics', Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 111, pp 1265-1274
9. Harrington, T. S. , Srai, J. S. , Kumar, M. & Wohlrab, J. (2016), 'Identifying design criteria for urban system 'last-mile' solutions - a multi-stakeholder perspective', Production Planning & Control, Vol. 27, Iss. 6, pp. 456-476
10. Boyer, K. K. , Prud'homme, A. M. & Chung, W. 2009. “The Last Mile Challenge: Evaluating the Effects of Customer Density and Delivery Window Patterns. ” Journal of Business Logistics 30 (1): 185-199
11. Fernie, J. and Sparks, L. , 2009. Logistics & Retail Management. Emerging issues and new challenges in the retail supply chain, 3rd edition. London, KoganPage.
12. Hovelaque, V. , Soler, L. & Hafsa, S. (2007), 'Supply chain organization and e-commerce: a model to analyze store-picking, warehouse-pickig and drop-shipping', 4OR, Vol. 5, Iss. 2, pp 143-155
13. Esper, T. L. , Jensen, T. D. , Turnipseed, F. L. & Burton, S. (2003), 'The last mile: An examination of effects of on-line retail delivery strategies on consumers', Journal of Business Logistics, Vol. 24, No. 3, pp 177-203
14. Visser, J, Nemoto, T. & Browne, M. (2014), 'Home Delivery and the Impacts on Urban Freight Transport: A Review', Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 125, pp 15-27 [OpenAIRE]
15. Bol.com Bestellen & Levering.