Reardon DC, Cougle JR. Depression and unintended pregnancy in the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth: a cohort study. British Medical Journal 2002; 324: 151-152. [OpenAIRE]
Broen AN, Moum T, Bodker AS, et al. The course of mental health after miscarriage and induced abortion: a longitu - dinal, five-year follow-up study. BMC Medicine 2005; 3: 18. [OpenAIRE]
Fergusson DM, Horwood LJ, Ridder E. Abortion in young women and subsequent mental health. The Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry 2006; 47: 16-24.
Pedersen W. Abortion and depression. A population-based longitudinal study of young women. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health 2008; 36: 424-428.
Pedersen W. Childbirth. Abortion and subsequent substance use in young women: a population-based longitudinal study. Addiction 2007; 102: 1971-1978.
Major B, Cozzarelli C, Cooper ML, et al. Psychological responses of women after first-trimester abortion. Archives of General Psychiatry 2000; 57: 777-784.
Quinton WJ, Major B, Richards C. Adolescents and adjustment to abortion: are minors at greater risk? Psychology, Public Policy and Law 2001; 7: 491-514.
Schmiege S, Russo NF. Depression and unwanted first pregnancy: longitudinal cohort study. British Medical Journal 2005; 331: 1303.
Taft AJ, Watson LF. Depression and termination of pregnancy (induced abortion) in a national cohort of young Australian women: the confounding efect of women's experience of violence. BMC Public Health 2008; 8: 75.
10. Steinberg JR, Russo NF. Abortion and anxiety. What's the relationship?Social Science and Medicine 2008; 67: 238-252.
11. Coleman PK, Coyle CT, Shuping M, et al. Induced abortion and anxiety, mood and substance abuse disorders: isolating the efects of abortion in the national comorbidity survey. Journal of Psychiatric Research 2009; 43: 770-776.
12. Council of Representatives of the American Psychological Association (APA).Report on the Task Force on Mental Health and Abortion. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association; 2008.
13. Charles VE, Polis CB, Sridhara SK, et al. Abortion and long-term mental health outcomes: a systematic review of the evidence. Contraception 2008; 78: 436-450. [OpenAIRE]
14. Coleman PK. Abortion and mental health: quantitative synthesis and analysis of research published 1995-2009.The British Journal of Psychiatry 2011; 199: 180-186.
15. Induced abortion and mental health. A systematic review of the mental health outcomes of induced abortion, including their prevalence and associated factors. London: Academy of Medical Royal Colleges, National Collaborating Centre for Mental Health; December 2011.