publication . Article . 2014

Trasplante de Aloinjerto de Páncreas en Perros con Diabetes Mellitus Experimental

Mendívil Zapata, Rolando; Garmendia, Fausto; Yerén, Cecilia; Torres, William;
Open Access
  • Published: 07 Apr 2014 Journal: Anales de la Facultad de Medicina, volume 59, page 267 (issn: 1025-5583, eissn: 1609-9419, Copyright policy)
  • Publisher: Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, Vicerectorado de Investigacion
Abstract
OBJETIVE : To evaluate the efficacy of pancreatic allograft transplantation (TAP ) in dogs with diabetes mellitus ( DME ) induced by alloxan . METHODS : 63 mongrel dogs were used , of which 33 for the very best experimental conditions , the other 30 were divided into 3 groups of 10 each : a) controls, were only produced DME b ) receptors with DME, the who underwent TAP and c) pancreas donors . RESULTS : The glycemic control was complete in 50% of recipients and partial in 30% , giving an overall efficiency of TAP relative to control 80 %. The survival time was 19.9 + TAP post - 6,2 hours. Pathologic examination showed signs of hyperacute rejection , Major compli...
Subjects
free text keywords: Experimental Diabetes Mellitus, Pancreas Transplant, Diabetes Mellitus Experimental, Transplante de Páncreas, Hypoglycemia, medicine.disease, medicine, Transplantation, Aspiration pneumonia, Diabetes mellitus, Surgery, medicine.medical_specialty, Peritonitis, Alloxan, chemistry.chemical_compound, chemistry, business.industry, business, Glycemic, Gastrointestinal bleeding
Related Organizations
Powered by OpenAIRE Open Research Graph
Any information missing or wrong?Report an Issue
publication . Article . 2014

Trasplante de Aloinjerto de Páncreas en Perros con Diabetes Mellitus Experimental

Mendívil Zapata, Rolando; Garmendia, Fausto; Yerén, Cecilia; Torres, William;