Subject: Lithuania ; Attitude ; Attitudes toward environment and people ; Children ; Children's beliefs about parental divorce ; Cognitive - social factors ; Parental divorce
This article investigates children's beliefs about parental divorce and attitudes toward environment and people. Children's believes about parental divorce is evaluated in a sample 8 through 10-year children whose parents had been separated for about 3 years. Attitudes ... View more
1. Beck A. T. Cognitive Therapy: A 30 - Year Retrospective // American Psychologist. 1991, 46, p. 368- 375.
2. Bellak L., Abrams D. M. The Thematic Apperception Test, The Children's apperception Test, and The Senior Apperception Technique in Clinical Use. Boston: Allyn and Bacon, 1997.
3. Berg В., Kelly R. The Measured Self- Esteem of Children from Broken, Rejected, and Accepted Families // Journal of Divorce. 1979, 2, p. 363-370.
4. Ccmpas В. E., Davis G. E., Forsythe C. J., Wagner В. M . Assessment of Major and Daily Stressful Events during Adolescence: The Adolescent Perceived Events Scale // Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology. 1987, 55, p. 534-541.
5. Сох В., Sargent H. TAT Responses of Emotionally Disturbed and Emotionally Stable Children // Journal of Projective Technique. 1950,14, p. 60-74.
6. Csikczentmihalyi M., Larson R. Being adolescent. New York: Basic Books.1984.
7. Emery R. E. Interpersonal Conflict and the Children of Discord and Divorce // Psychological Bulletin. 1982, 92, p. 310-330.
8. Emery R. E., Hetherington E. M., DiLalla L. F. Divorce, Children and Social Policy // H. W. Stewenson and A. E. Siegel (Eds.) Child Development Research and
10. Gardner R. The parents' book about divorce. New York: Doubleday, 1976.
11. Gardner R. Childhood Stress Due to Parental Divorce // J. D. Nospitz, R. D. Coddington (Eds.), Stressors and the Adjustment Disorders. NY: John Wiley and Sons, 1990, p. 43-60.