This article analyses the needs and possibilities to educate new type of virtual collaboration skills for the university students, who are currently studying in business and information systems area. We investigate the possibility to incorporate problem-based group lear... View more
• CSCL: theory and practice and emerging paradigm. Ed. by Timothy Koschman. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 1996. ISBN 0-8058-1345-4.
• JOHNSON, TD. W; JOHNSON, R. T (1999). Learning Together and Alone: Cooperative, Competitive, and Individualistic learning. Allyn and Bacon, Boston etc.
• KESSELS, Joseph W. M. (2000). Learning in Organisations: A Corporate Curriculum for the Knowledge Economy [online] Kessels & Smit, The Learning Company, 2000 [cited 15 April 2004]. Available from: < http-y/www.kessels-smit.com/Publications/Learning_in_organisations/learning_ in_organisations.html >
• NULDEN, Urban. (1999). E-ducation [online]. Gö teborg University, School of Economics and Commercial Law, 2003 [cited 9 April 2004]. Portable Document Format Available from: < www.handels.gu.se/ epc/archive/00002535/01/Nulden.pdf>
• PAULSEN, M. F. (1993). The Hexagon Of Cooperative Freedom: A Distance Education Theory Attuned to Computer Conferencing. DEOSNEWS, vol. 3, no. 2
• SENGE, P. M. (1990). Learning Organisations [online]. Society for Organizational Learning [cited 9 April 2004]. Available from: <http:// www.solonline.org/res/kr/learningorg.html>
• SEUFERT, Sabine. (2000). The NetAcademy as a Medium for Learning Communities [online] In: Educational Technology & Society vol. 3(3), 2000 [cited 9 April 2004]. Available from: <http://ifets. ieee.org/periodical/vol_3_2000/a08.html>
. SKYRME, David; FARAGO, John. (1995). The Learning Organization [online] David Skyrme Associates, 2003 [cited 15 April 2004]. Available from: <http://www.skyrme.com/insights/31rnorg.htm>
. REKKEDAL, Torstein; QVIST-ERIKSEN, Svein. (2003). Internet Based E-learning, Pedagogy and Support Systems [online] Ericsson Education Online, 2004 [cited 9 April 2004]. Available from: <learning.ericsson.net/socrates/doc/norway. d o c > S u m m a r y