Subject: Lithuania ; marketing funkcion ; marketing activities ; management ; company ; marketing function
The article analyses how managers of companies see the importance of the overall marketing function as the importance of certain types of marketing activities. These types include typical areas of 4 Ps as well as marketing planning and marketing research activities. The... View more
1. Chimhanzi, J. (2004). The impact of integration mechanisms on marketing/HR dynamics. Journal of Marketing Management, Vol. 20, 713-740.
2. Couto, J. P., Vieira, J. C., Borges-Tiago, M. T. (2005). Determinants of the establishment of marketing activities by subsidiaries of MNCs. Journal of American Academy of Business, No. 2, p. 305-313.
3. De Luca, L. M. Atuahene-Gima K. (2007). Market knowledge dimensions and cross-functional collaboration: examining the different routes to product innovation performance. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 71, p. 95-112.
4. Dewsnap, B., Jobber, D. (2000). The SalesMarketing Interface in Consumer Packaged- Goods Companies: A Conceptual Framework Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management, Vol. 36c, No 2, p. 109-119.
5. Dibb, S. Marketing planning best practice. (2002). The Marketing Review, No 2, p. 441-459.
6. Fox, K. A. (2003). The renaissance of marketing. Business & Economic Review, April-June 2003, p. 25-26
7. Garrow, L., Ferguson, M., Keskinocak, P., Swann, J. (2006). Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, Vol. 5, No 3, p. 237-247.
8. Grunig, J. E., Grunig, L. A. (1998). The relationship between public relations and marketing in excellent organizations: evidence from the IABC study. Journal of Marketing Communications, Vol. 4, p. 141-162.
9. Hawes, J. M., Baker, T. L. d'Amico, M. F. (2006). A purchasing perspective of the universal marketing functions. Marketing Management Journal, Vol. 16, Issue 2, p. 107-115.
10. Homburg, Ch, Workman, J. P., Jr., Krohmer, H. (1999). Marketing's influence within the firm. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 63, p. 1-17.