Atkinson, A.T., & Micklewright, J. (1992). Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income, Cambridge University Press, 448. [OpenAIRE]
Betts, R. M., & Ely, S. J. (1994). Basic Real Estate Appraisal. - New Jersey: Prentice-Hall.
Boon, B. (2005). The availability and usefulness of real estatedata in eastern Asia - a user's perspective. BIS papers No21. Real estate indicators and financial stability. Monetary ad Economics department, 91-111.
Case, K.E., & Shiller, R.J. (1989). The efficiency of the market for single-family homes. American Economic Review, 79, 125-137.
Dhonte, P., & Bhattachatya, R. & Yousef, T. (2000). Demographic Transition in the Middle East: Implications for Growth, Employment, and Housing. IMF Working Paper, WP/00/41, 1-26. [OpenAIRE]
DiPasquale, D., & Wheaton, W.C. (1994). Housing Market Dynamics and the Future of Housing Prices. Journal of Urban Economics, 35, 1-27.
10. Engle, R. F., & Lilien, D.M. & Watson, M. (1985). A Dynamic Model of Housing Price determination. Journal of Econometrics, June, 28, 307-26.
11. Fan, K., & Peng, W. (2005). Real estate indicators in Hong Kong SAR. BIS papers No21. Real estate indicators and financial stability, Monetary ad Economics department, 124-138.
12. Fernandez, R., & Rodrik, D. (1991). Resistance to Reform: Status Quo Bias in the Presence of Individual Specific Uncertainty. American Economic Review, 81( 5), 1146-55.
13. Ginevicius, R. (2009). Quantitative Evaluation of Unrelated Diversification of Enterprise Activities. Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 15(1), 105-111. doi: Doi 10.3846/1392-3730.2009.15.105-111 [OpenAIRE]
14. Ginevicius, R. and S. Cirba (2009). "Additive Measurement of Market Concentration." Journal of Business Economics and Management 10(3): 191-198.
15. Grennes, Th. (1994). The Lithuanian Economy in Transition. LITUANUS - Lithuanian Quarterly Journal of Arts and Sciences, 40 (2), Summer, 1-12.
16. Guzanova, A. K. (1997). The Housing Market in the Russian Federation: Privatization and its Implications for Market development, unpublished manuscript.
17. Helbling, T., & Terrones, M. (2003). Real and financial effects of bursting asset price bubbles. IMF World Economic Outlook, Chapter II, April.
18. Holly, S., &Pesaran, M. H. & Yamagata. T. (2006). A Spatio-Temporal Model of House Prices in the US. Discussion Paper No. 2338 September, 1-31. [OpenAIRE]