mesheuropmc: reproductive and urinary physiology | embryonic structures
It is very important to understand the woman’s attitude to the experience of the abortion retrospectively: what this experience means to her after many years? The purpose of the article is to reveal the woman’s attitude to the abortion experienced as a fact. The followi... View more
1. Bengtsson A. M., 1992, Abortion from Cultural, Social and Individual Aspects. A comparative study, Italy-Sweden (doctoral thesis). Sweden: The Nordic School of Public Health, P. 1-80. ISBN 91- 971684-1-6.
2. Bengtsson A. M., Rum A. L. & Wahlberg V., 1992, Women and Men in the Abortion Experience. A comparative study, Italy- Sweden (doctoral thesis). Sweden: The Nordic School of Public Health, P. 1- 80. ISBN 91-971684-1-6.
3. Berer M., 2000, Making abortions safe: a matter of good public health policy and practice. Bulletin of the World Health Organization, 2000, Vol. 78, No 5, P. 580-592. Ref. No. 00-0587.
4. Bernstein P.S., Rosenfield A., 1998, Abortion and maternal health. International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics, No 63, P. 115-122. - ISSN 0020-7292.
5. David H., Baban A., 1996, Women's health and reproductive rights: Romanian experience. Patient Education and Counseling, No 28, P. 235-245. ISSN 0738-3991.
6. Droogan J., Song F., 1996, The process and importance of systematic reviews. Nurse researcher, Vol. 4, No. 1, September.
7. Edelman H. S., 1996, Safe to talk: abortion narratives as a rite of return. Journal of American Culture, December. - PMID: 01911813.
8. Houpert K., 2000, The meaning of life. Journal of Nation, Vol. 270, Issue 10, P. 1-7. - Item 2856249.
9. Johnson-Hanks J., 2002, The lesser shame: abortion among educated women in southern Cameroon. Social Science & Medicine, Vol. 55, P. 1337-1349. ISSN 0277-9536.
10. Kero A., Högberg, Lalos A., 2004, Wellbeing and mental growth- long-term effects of legal abortion. Social Science & Medicine, Vol. 58, P. 2559-2569. ISSN 0277-9536.