Agee. T. (2006). When is a customer not a customer? Marketing Magazine. February.
Arnett. D. B.. German. S. D., Hunt, S., D. (2003). The identity salience model of relationship marketing success: the case of nonprofit marketing", Journal ofMarketing, Vol. 67 No. 2. pp. 89-105.
Journal of Marketing. Vol. 67, April, p. 89-105.
Athiyaman, A. (1997). Linking student satisfaction and service quality' perceptions: the case of university education. European Journal of Marketing. Vol. 57, No. 4. p. 83-99. [OpenAIRE]
Bagdoniené. L,. Hopeniené. R. (2004). Service marketing and management. Kaunas: Technologija.
Binsardi A.. Ekwulugo F. (2003). International marketing of British education: research on the students' perception and the UK market penetration. Marketing lntelligence&Planning. 21/5, p. 318-327. [OpenAIRE]
Booms. B., Bitner. M. (1981). Marketing strategies and organizational structures for service firms. Marketing of Sen'ice. American Marketing Association, Chicago. IL. P. 47-51.
Brown, S.A. (1995). What Customers Value Most. Toronto: Tri-graphic Printing Ltd.
Drozdowski, M. J. (2004). A Phantom Menace. The Chronicle of Higher Education. Vol. 50, Issue 25: C3.
10. Drummond, G. (2004). Consumer confusion: reduction strategies in higher education. International Journal of Educational Management. Vol. 18, No. 5, p. 317-323.
11. Gordon, I. ( 1998). Relationship Marketing: New Strategies, Techniques and Technologies to Win the Customers You Want and Keep them Forever. Ontario: John Wiley & Sons Canada, Ltd.
12. Gray, L. (1991). Marketing Education. Open University Press: Buckingham.
13. Harvey, J.A., Busher H. (1996), Marketing schools and consumer choice. International Journal of Educational Management. 10/4, p. 26-32.
14. Hemsley-Brown, J., Oplatka, I. (2006). Universities in a competitive global marketplace. International Journal of Public Sector Management. Vol. 19, No. 4, p. 316-338.
15. Ivy, J., Naude P (2004). Succeeding in the MBA Marketplace: Identifying the underlying factors. Journal ofHigher Education Policy and Management.Voh 26, No. 3, November.