11C-labeled and 18F-labeled PET ligands for subtype-specific imaging of histamine receptors in the brain.
Funke, Uta; Vugts, Danielle J; Janssen, Bieneke; Spaans, Arnold; Kruijer, Perry S; Lammertsma, Adriaan A; Perk, Lars R; Windhorst, Albert D;
- Publisher: WILEY-BLACKWELL
- Journal: volume 56,issue 3-4,pages120-129issn: 0362-4803
- Subject: [11C]methylation | histamine receptor | imidazole | [11C]doxepin | [18F]fluoride | [11C]pyrilamine
The signaling molecule histamine plays a key role in the mediation of immune reactions, in gastric secretion, and in the sensory system. In addition, it has an important function as a neurotransmitter in the central nervous system, acting in pituitary hormone secretion,... View more
- Similar Research Results (3)
- Metrics No metrics available