Subject: Global health | /dk/atira/pure/researchoutput/pubmedpublicationtype/D016428 | R5-920 | /dk/atira/pure/core/keywords/centre_for_surgical_research | Trials methodology, Priority setting, Global health | wa_950 | Research | Priority setting | Centre for Surgical Research | w_20.5 | Trials methodology | Medicine (General) | wa_900 | Journal Article | 8637d585
Background Methodological research into the design, conduct, analysis and reporting of trials is essential to optimise the process. UK specialists in the field have established a set of top priorities in aid of this research. These priorities, however, may not be reflec... View more
3. Tudur Smith C, Hickey H, Clarke M, Blazeby J, Williamson PR. The Trials Methodological Research Agenda: results from a priority setting exercise. Trials. 2014;15:32.
4. Dye C, Boerma T, Evans D, Harries A, Lienhardt C, McManus J, et al. World Health Organisation. The World Health Report 2013: Research for universal health coverage. http://www.who.int/whr/2013/report/en/. Accessed 14 July 2017.
5. OECD DAC List of ODA Recipients. http://www.oecd.org/dac/stats/ documentupload/DAC%20List%20of%20ODA%20Recipients%20 2014%20final.pdf. Accessed 14 July 2017.
6. GRADE Working Group. http://www.gradeworkinggroup.org/. Accessed 14 July 2017.
7. Williamson PR, Altman DG, Bagley H, Barnes KL, Blazeby JM, Brookes ST, et al. The COMET Handbook: version 1.0. Trials. 2017;18(Suppl 3):280.
8. Mahendradhata Y, Nabieva J, Ahmad RA, Henley P, Launois P, Merle C, et al. Promoting good health research practice in low- and middle-income countries. Glob Health Action. 2016;9:1.
9. Abrams A, Siegfried N, Geldenhuys H. Adolescent experiences in a vaccine trial: a pilot study. S Afr Med J. 2011;101:884-6.
10. Ramjee G, Coumi N, Dladla-Qwabe N, Ganesh S, Govinden R, Guddera V, et al. Experiences in conducting multiple community-based HIV prevention trials among women in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. AIDS Res Ther. 2010;7:10.