Customer satisfaction with mobile operators’ services in Lithuanian rural areas
Pilelienė, Lina; Grigaliūnaitė, Viktorija;
Subject: Mobilaus ryšio operatoriai | Customer satisfaction | Vartotojų pasitenkinimas | Mobile operator | 005 Vadyba / Management
In tough competitive conditions of Lithuanian mobile services market, customer satisfaction becomes one of
the most important factors for customer retention and attraction. Lithuanian mobile market can be described as being
in a maturity stage of its life-cycle: t... View more
1. Bayol, M.-P., Foye, A., Tellier, C., Tenenhaus, M. (2000). Use of PLS Path Modelling to estimate the European Consumer Satisfaction Index (ECSI) model. Statistica Applicata, Volume 12, No. 3, pp. 361-375.
2. Communications Regulatory Authority of the Republic of Lithuania (2016). Retrieved: http://www.rrt.lt.
3. Chu-Mei, L., Chien-Jung, H., Mei-Liang, C. (2014). Relational Benefits, Customer Satisfaction, and Customer Loyalty in Chain Store Restaurants. International Journal Of Organizational Innovation, Volume 7, No. 1, pp. 46-56.
4. Hair, J. F., Ringle, C. M., Sarstedt, M. (2013). Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling: Rigorous Applications, Better Results and Higher Acceptance. Long Range Planning, Volume 46, No. 1-2, pp. 1-12.
5. Johnson, M. D., Gustafsson, A., Andreassen, T. W., Lervik, L., Cha, J. (2001). The Evolution and Future of National Customer Satisfaction Index Models. Journal of Economic Psychology, Volume 22, pp. 217-245.
6. Puras G. (2016). Development of Lithuania's communications sector 2000-2015: pres-accession challenges and current achievements. Retrieved: http://www.rrt.lt/lt/pranesimai_296/2016.html.