1. COM (2008) 699 final. The raw materials initiative - meeting our critical needs for growth and jobs in Europe, Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council, 2008.
2. COM (2011) 25 final. Tackling the challenges in commodity markets and on raw materials, Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of Regions, 2011.
3. Strategic Implementation Plan (SIP), European Innovation Partnership on Raw Materials (EIP-RM), 2013.
4. R.L. Moss, E. Tzimas, H. Kara, P. Willis, J. Kooroshy, Critical metals in strategic energy technologies, JRC report 65592, JRC-IET, Publ. Office of the EU, Luxembourg, 2011.
5. Critical Materials Strategy, U.S. Department of Energy, 2010.