14. Ekstrand J. Fluoride Intake in Early Infancy. J Nutr. 1989; 119:1856-1860. [OpenAIRE]
30. Oganessian E, Ivancakova R, Lencova E, Broukal Z. Alimentary fluoride intake in preschool children. BMC Public Health. 2011; 11:768-777. [OpenAIRE]
31. Opydo-Szymaczek J, Opydo J. Dietary fluoride intake from infant and toddler formulas in Poland. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 2011; 49(8):1759-1763. [OpenAIRE]
32. Pendrys DG, Stamm JW. Relationship of Total Fluoride Intake to Beneficial Effects and Enamel Fluorosis. J Dent Res. 1990; 69:529-538.
33. Pinkham JR, Casamassino PS, McTigue DJ, Fields Jr HW, Nowak. Pediatric Dentistry: Infancy Through Adolescence. W.B. Saunders. 1999; 3:148-171.
34. Ring ME. A Victorian physician ahead of his time. The story of fluorine advocate Sir James Crichton-Browne. N Y State Dent J. 2003; 69(9):34-37
35. Riordan PJ. Fluoride supplements for young children: an analysis of the literature focusing on benefits and risks. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 1999; 27:72-83.
36. Scheifele E, Student-Pavlovich D, Markovic N. Practitioner's guide to fluoride. Dent Clin N Am. 2002; 46:815-830.
38. Viswanathan G, Jaswanth A, Gopalakrishnan S, Ilango SS. Mapping of fluoride endemic áreas and assessment of fluoride exposure. Science of Total Environment. 2009; 407:1579-1587. [OpenAIRE]
39. Xiang Q, Zhou M, Wu M, Zhou X, Lin L, Huang J, et al. Relationships between daily total fluoride intake and dental fluorosis and dental caries. Journal of Nanjing Medical University. 2009; 23(1):33-39.