1. DOE/EIA, International Energy Outlook with projections to 2040, Report 0484, U.S., 2013.
2. CSP Today, An Overview of CSP in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, 2008.
3. OECD/IEA, Solar Energy Perspectives, Renewable Energy Report, U.S., 2011.
4. S. Kuravi, J. Trahan, D. Y. Goswami, M. M. Rahman and E. K. Stefanakos, Prog. Energ. Comb. Sci., 2013, 29, 285.
5. Gary J, CSP & The SunShot Initiative, DOE-CSP Industry, March 2011 Solar Energy Technologies Program U.S. Department of Energy, U.S., 2011.
6. OECD/IEA, Technology Roadmap Concentrating Solar Power, U.S., 2010.
7. Renewable Energy Technologies: cost analysis series, Concentrating Solar Power, June 2012.
8. ESTELA, Solar Thermal Electricity: Strategic Research Agenda 2020-2050. Report, December, 2012.
9. Report from the commission to the European Parliament and the Council: Progress toward achievement the Kyoto and EU2020 objectives, Annex I. 2013.
10. BCS Incorporated, Waste heat recovery: Technology and opportunities in USA industry, Industrial technologies program, US Department of Energy, 2008.
11. Sieminski A, Interantional Energy Outlook, EIA - Center for Strategic and International Studies, 2013.
12. Kere A, Sadiki N, Py X, Goetz V, Applicability of thermal energy storage recycled ceramics to high temperature and compressed air operating conditions, Energ Convers Manage 2014; 88: 113-9. [OpenAIRE]
13. Gil A, Medrano M, Martorell I, Lazaro A, Dolado P, Zalba B, Cabeza LF, State of the art on high temperature thermal energy storage for power generation. Part 1-Concepts, materials and modellization, Renew Sust Energ Rev 2010; 14: 31-55.
14. Medrano M, Gil A, Martorell I, Potau X, Cabeza LF, State of the art on high-temperature thermal energy storage for power generation. Part 2-Case studies, Renew Sust Energ Rev 2010; 14: 56-72.
15. Khare S, Dell'Amico M, Knight C, McGarry S, Selection of materials for high temperature sensible energy storage, Sol Energ Mat Sol C 2013; 115: 114-22.