Ansoff H. 1979. The changing shape of strategic problem //Journal of General Management - №4 (4): 42-58.
3. Freeman R. E. 1984. Strategic management: a stakeholder approach. Pitman Publishing: Marchfield (MA).
4. Meznar M., Chrisman J. and Carroll A. B. 1990. Social responsibility and strategic management: toward an enterprise strategy classification //Academy of Management Best Papers Proceedings. 332-336.
5. Burke L. and Logsdon J. 1996. How corporate social responsibility pays off // Long Range Planning -№29 (4) - 495-502. [OpenAIRE]
6. Husted B. and Allen D. 2007. Strategic corporate social responsibility and value creation among large firms // Long Range Planning - №40 - 594-610. [OpenAIRE]
7. Post J. and Preston L., Sachs S. 2002. Redefining the corporation: stakeholder management and organizational wealth. Stanford University Press: Palo Alto (CA).
8. Oleksiv I. and Shpak N. 2012. Method for Selection of Company Stakeholders / I. Oleksiv, N. Shpak // ECONTECHMOD. - Vol. I. - No 3. - 66-75.
9. Blagov Yu. Е. 2010. Corporate social responsibility: evolution of the conception / Yu. Е. Blagov - М.: Higher school of management,- 272.
10. Grayson D. and Hodges A. 2004. Corporate social opportunity! Seven steps to make corporate social responsibility work for your business. Green-leaf Publishing: Sheffield.