1. Insel PA. Goodman and Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 9th ed. New York: Mc Graw-Hill; 1996.
2. Rainsford KD, Whitehouse MN. Gastric irritancy of aspirin and its congeners: anti-inflammatory activity without this side effect. J.Pharm.Pharmacol. 1976; 28:599-600.
3. Whitehouse W, Rainsford KD. Esterification of acidic anti-inflammatory drugs suppress their gastro toxicity without adversely affecting their anti-inflammatory activity in rats. J. Pharm. Pharmacol. 1980; 32:795-796.
4. Yadav MR, Halen PK, Chagti KK, Hemalatha B, Giridhar R. A Novel approach towards therapeutic optimization of diclofenac. ARS Pharmaceutica (In Press) 2005.
5. Gearien JE, Karin MA. Principles of Medicinal Chemistry. 5th ed. Philadelphia: Lea and Febiger; 1981.
6. Kulkarni SK. Handbook of experimental pharmacology. 3rd ed. Delhi: Nirali Prakashan;1995.
7. Winter CA, Risley EA, Nuss GW. Carrageenan induced edema in hind paw of rats as an assay for anti-inflammatory activity. Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol.Med. 1962; 111:544-547. [OpenAIRE]
8. Parmar NS, Desai JK. A review of current methodology for the evaluation of gastric and duodenal antiulcer agents. Indian J. Pharmacol. 1993; 25:120-126.