1. MOSTERT, G.J. et al. Process for the recovery of titanium values. U.S. Pat 5,224,986: 6 July 1993.
2. VAN VUUREN, D.S. and STONE, A.K. Selective recovery of titanium dioxide from low grade sources, South African Chemical Engineering Congress, 20-22 September 2006, Durban.
3. LANYON, M.R., LWIN, T., and MERRITT, R.R. The dissolution of iron in the hydrochloric acid leach of an ilmenite concentrate. Hydrometallurgy, vol. 51, no. 3, 1999, pp. 299-323.
4. WALPOLE, E.A. and WINTER, J.D. The Austpac ERMS and EARS Processes for the Manufacture of High-Grade Synthetic Rutile by the Hydrochloric Acid Leaching of Ilmenite, Chloride Metallurgy 2002-International Conference on the Practice and Theory of Chloride/Metal interaction, October 2002, Montreal.
5. WANG, Z., XUE, J., WANG, H., and JIANG, X. Kinetic study of hydrochloric acid leaching process of ilmenite for rutile synthesis, EPD Congress 2009, The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society, 2009, pp. 837-843.
6. WINTER, J. Production of Synthetic Rutile by Continuous Leaching. U.S. Pat 7,404,937: 29 July 2008.
7. EL-HAZEK, N., LASHEEN, T.A., EL-SHEIKH, R., and ZAKI, S.A. Hydrometallurgical criteria for TiO2 leaching from Rosetta ilmenite by hydrochloric acid. Hydrometallurgy, vol. 87, 2007, pp. 45-50. [OpenAIRE]
8. VAN DYK, J.P., VEGTER, N.M., and PISTORIUS, P.C. Kinetics of ilmenite dissolution in hydrochloric acid. Hydrometallurgy, vol. 65, 2002, pp. 31-36.
9. MAHMOUD, M.H.H., AFIFI, A.A.I., and IBRAHIM, I.A. Reductive leaching of ilmenite ore in hydrochloric acid for preparation of synthetic rutile. Hydrometallurgy, vol. 73, no.s 1-2, 2004, pp. 99-109.
10. PISTORIUS, P.C. Ilmenite smelting: The basics. The Journal of Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, vol. 108, 2008, pp. 35-43. ◆