1. SEDRIKS, A.J. Corrosion of stainless steels, 2nd edition. John Wiley & Sons, 1996.
2. KOWAKA, M. Metal corrosion damage and protection technology, (Chapter 6: Stress corrosion cracking of stainless steels), Allerton Press (1990). pp. 347-467.
3. TVERBERG, J.C. Stainless in the Brewery. Technical Quarterly of the Master Brewers Association of the Americas, vol. 38, no. 2, 2001. pp. 67-82.
4. Laser welding, CSIR, www.csir.co.za accessed on 30 January 2006.
5. JONES, R.H. and RICKER, R.E. Mechanisms of stress-corrosion cracking. Stress-corrosion cracking, R.H. Jones (ed.). ASM 1992.
6. PUGH, E.N. Progress toward understanding the stress corrosion problem. Corrosion, vol. 41, 1985. pp. 517-526.
7. SIERADZKI K. and NEWMAN, R.C. Brittle behaviour of ductile metals during stress-corrosion cracking. Philosophical Magazine A, vol. 51, 1985. pp. 95-132.
8. NISBET, W.J., LORIMER, G.W., and NEWMAN, R.C. A transmission electron microscopy study of stress corrosion cracking in stainless steels. Corrosion Science, vol. 35, 1993, pp. 457-469.
9. NISHIMURA, R. Characterization and perspective of stress corrosion cracking of austenitic stainless steels (type 304 and type 316) in acid solutions using constant load method. Corrosion Science, vol. 49, 2007. pp. 81-91.
10. MAGNIN, T., CHAMBREUIL, A., and CHATEAU, J.P. Stress corrosion mechanisms in ductile FCC materials. International Journal of Fracture, vol. 79, 1996. pp. 147-163.
11. RASEROKA, M.S. Controlled chloride cracking of austenitic stainless steel. MSc dissertation, University of Pretoria, 2008.
12. HERTZBERG, R.W. Deformation and fracture mechanics of engineering materials, second edition. Wiley, 1983. pp. 570-581.
13. RUSSELL, A.J. and TROMANS, D. A fracture mechanics study of stress corrosion cracking of Type-316 stainless steel. Metallurgical Transactions A, vol. 10A, 1979. pp. 1229-1238.
14. WASHBURN, E.R. The creeping of solutions. Journal of physical chemistry, vol. 31, 1927. pp. 1246-1248. ◆